West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
Tony P
mottinghammer
alfiehammer
7 posters

A game of thrones

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

A game of thrones Empty A game of thrones

Post  alfiehammer Sat 14 Sep 2013, 12:57 pm

Anyone else watching/reading this?

Must say I'm a bit late getting on board with this one but its proving to be rather good
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

A game of thrones Empty Re: A game of thrones

Post  mottinghammer Sat 14 Sep 2013, 5:04 pm

Me to am now well and truly hooked. Almost finished watching series 1 (can't stand saying season 1!!!) on DVD and have series 2 ready to go and have bought the first two books.

As usual with me while I have enjoyed the TV the books are much better as you get so much more that has to be left out of the TV series.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:11 pm

Only seen snippets of it. Seems to be popular. May be my next series to order from Love Film !
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Stooby Doo 2002 Sun 15 Sep 2013, 2:58 pm

Game of Thrones is very addictive....There are so many things that you never see coming and so many plot twists that when the season (I don't hate saying that A game of thrones 3717672098 ) ends you get frustrated that you jave to wait another 5 months for the next one to start!!! I have watched all the episodes so far and I am well and truly gripped, it contains a very good cast and can see it running for at least 6 seasons due to the length of the book! I for one though cannot stand that gobshite Geoffry!!!!!!!!!!
    eastham75
    Tea Boy/Girl

Post  eastham75 Mon 16 Sep 2013, 12:32 pm

Been watching this since last year watch series 1 & 2 back to back then series 3 Love it especially the Dragon Lady but as the series has moved oin she tends to keep her kit non now, shame.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Mon 16 Sep 2013, 4:00 pm

Stooby Doo 2002 wrote:Game of Thrones is very addictive....There are so many things that you never see coming and so many plot twists that when the season (I don't hate saying that A game of thrones 3717672098 ) ends you get frustrated that you jave to wait another 5 months for the next one to start!!! I have watched all the episodes so far and I am well and truly gripped, it contains a very good cast and can see it running for at least 6 seasons due to the length of the book! I for one though cannot stand that gobshite Geoffry!!!!!!!!!!
    Bloody kids today!A game of thrones 3717672098  Easy way to avoid having to wait five months is to buy the books, even better than the TV series as they have to miss so much out. It should run for at least 7 series as there are 7 books (one still not out) and George Martin has hinted that they may go on further (I always wondered what he did after the Beatles split A game of thrones 1626210847)
    I haven't seen series 2 yet just started it, but could spoil it for as regards Joffrey (he has a really good way of giving a new slant to normal English first names), but I won't. The dragon lady is crumpet for sure but I'm waiting for the ginger to get her kit off, she's about the only one that hasn't so far! A game of thrones 830028484  
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 17 Sep 2013, 10:29 am

Would this be of any interest to women confu
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Wed 18 Sep 2013, 9:54 am

Jiggs wrote:Would this be of any interest to women confu
    Well its not like 50 shades of grey, more sex in the TV than the book. Great story, very long books, if you like historical novels like the Bolyn girl and the white queen, then you might like this. There are some very good female characters in the book, some good some very bad some very naughty/bad:boing:  in a very Norfolkshire way!

Smiths are currently selling the paper back for £8 and you can buy a second one in the series for a £1. So far there are six books published in the series with at least another due.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 18 Sep 2013, 11:51 am

Cheers Motty, 50 shades wasn't all it was cracked up to be, still haven't opened book 3 and I might not bother.

I do like historical, but would rather watch then read .......... will keep it in mind.
    Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

Post  Sir Ian Thu 19 Sep 2013, 1:53 am

ordered it from lovefilm and its a pile of shit!! as is boardwalk empire and the soprano's overhyped wank the lot of em!A game of thrones 2723394577

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:20 am