West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
SemiOldIron
Jiggs
Admin
7 posters

Could,nt make this shit up

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Could,nt make this shit up Empty Could,nt make this shit up

Post  Admin Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Could,nt make this shit up Empty Re: Could,nt make this shit up

Post  Jiggs Mon 21 Oct 2013, 8:09 pm

That's ok, it's only Wales   Wink
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Mon 21 Oct 2013, 10:31 pm

I'm normally a very tolerant person. I get annoyed by prejudice against people of different colour or different nationality. I get even more annoyed by people who cynically manipulate such prejudices. I have no problem with people who want to come to this country to do jobs that no-one else wants. But I get really, really annoyed by "travellers"( to use the most polite term) from whatever country, including our own homegrown examples.
    They are parasites - they pay no taxes , no rates, no nothing, yet they want to use - as a right - all the facilities that taxpayers and ratepayers provide. They ignore the law whenever it suits them, then hide behind it and laugh at law-abiding communities. The police appear to be powerless to deal with them - their sites appear to be "no-go" areas. Farmers and landowners dread them turning up on their land and have to go to extraordinary lengths to keep them out. They blight wherever they stay and leave filth behind them.
    The UK laws against trespass and squatting need a radical review IMO.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 22 Oct 2013, 11:10 am

Well said SOI.  Joking aside, and typical of scroungers, they'll always take more than a yard if you're offering them an inch. The ferries should turn away caravans and their owners if they can't produce confirmation of a holiday booking.
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 22 Oct 2013, 11:32 am

Sadly my memories of the travelling community is from my childhood in Edmonton of them arriving at the end of summer, usually just after the funfair had been, parking their caravans & old cars on any spare ground they can find, which was quite quickly followed by fights with local kids/youths & then a spate of burglaries & robberies.  They do themselves no favours.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Tue 22 Oct 2013, 12:17 pm

Gypsies is the term we are all avoiding-I don't know why historically but if the term "offends" them then use it!

If it offends others then tough shit. Somebody defying the law of the land doesn't need the protection of PC do-gooders.

Simples.
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Tue 22 Oct 2013, 5:22 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:Gypsies is the term we are all avoiding-I don't know why historically but if the term "offends" them then use it!

If it offends others then tough shit. Somebody defying the law of the land doesn't need the protection of PC do-gooders.

Simples.
    Actually I think there is a distinction between the original "gypsies" who have travelled this country for centuries, and the mainly Irish tinkers, diidicoys or pikeys who are our main problem nowadays and only turned up here after WW2. The real old-time gypsies were itinerant agricultural workers and horse dealers who probably did a bit of poaching on the side, and didn't do a lot of harm otherwise. The modern motorised version, having got into the scrap metal business, will nick just about anything. Somehow our laws seem to have been drafted to "protect" the original gipsy way of life which doesn't exist anymore, and have then been ruthlessly exploited by people who live totally outside the law, and give two fingers to everyone else. I have never understood why the government - this one or any preceding one - doesn't sort the situation out properly, the assholes don't vote, and it would be a surefire votewinner with everyone else.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 22 Oct 2013, 5:52 pm

Just take a good look at the Government we have/had , these idiots in charge at the moment could,nt organize a bun fight in a cake factory . Look what,s going on at that hospital , never mind waiting for a court order , Camoron should just turn round and say " Get them back on a boat to France , NOW " , but he aint got the balls and the other idiot has Miniballs , go figure.
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:01 am

Isn't there a rule at that hospital carpark that says something like " Unauthorised vehicles will be towed"
    Get the the towies and cops in and lets see the gypsies cringe. I alo wonder what pile of shite those "visitors" will leave when they go. Who pays for the clean up ? - yep you guys do.!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 23 Oct 2013, 7:15 am

Tow them straight into the English Channel and they can make their own way back to France

Simples
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 23 Oct 2013, 12:06 pm

I like it Tony muttley

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 11:53 pm