West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

2 posters

"UNFORTUNATE"

Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

"UNFORTUNATE" Empty "UNFORTUNATE"

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sun 08 Dec 2013, 3:30 pm

So Allardyce describes  the 4-1 defeat by Liverpool, a team who had 32 chances against us by using words like "Unfortunate and Unlucky"

Yet more self denial bullshit from Fat Allardyce, and it's we the fans who are UNFORTUNATELY made to suffer as a result our club being bought by David Dumb and David Dumber who UNFORTUNATELY gave us Grant followed by the Neanderthal Allardyce and who will both UNFORTUNATELY relegate us and in Allardyce's case se us stagnate in the dark ages with his hit and hope philosophy.

WE DESERVE BETTER THAN THE EMBARRASING SHAMBLES CREATED BY THESE PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF WEST HAM

Irons In The Soul
    Ps The bookies also don't see three worse teams than us as we are third favs at 100/30 to be relegated !!
    RichB
    RichB
    Boot Cleaner

"UNFORTUNATE" Empty Re: "UNFORTUNATE"

Post  RichB Sun 08 Dec 2013, 8:05 pm

Hungry Hammer 66 wrote:Ps The bookies also don't see three worse teams than us as we are third favs at 100/30 to be relegated !!
    I think they are correct. Fulham and Palace are showing sings of improvement and we are not. Unless something dramatic happens I can see us being relegated along with Sunderland and one other club.

Given the energy that the board have put into securing the Olympic Stadium that would be disastrous - and that's why I think they will act quicker thn previously when Avram Grant was allowed to see us into the 2nd tier.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:49 pm