West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Stooby Doo 2002
RichB
Cochese
Stevenage Dave
Campo
Arran H
Admin
Charlie Ham
SemiOldIron
Jiggs
14 posters

West Ham United V Norwich City

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

West Ham United V Norwich City - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United V Norwich City

Post  westhamonkey Wed 12 Feb 2014, 3:58 am

Jiggs wrote:Just got in ...... Had to get the bus home so left the game with 10 minutes to go at 0-0.  The driver on my second bus told me it finished 2-0.   A bit miffed to have missed the excitement and goals, but overall couldn't give a toss ...   cheesey grin  Whoooop whoooop whoooop!  Excellent set of results. 8 for 0 against.  I am a little bit in love with Adrian  heart  

West Ham United V Norwich City - Page 2 1343512671 scarf   West Ham United V Norwich City - Page 2 1343512671  scarf  West Ham United V Norwich City - Page 2 1343512671  scarf  West Ham United V Norwich City - Page 2 1343512671

C~O~Y~I

I think we're all a little bit in love with him at the moment Jiggs...
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

West Ham United V Norwich City - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United V Norwich City

Post  Tony P Wed 12 Feb 2014, 7:12 am

Great result. Worrying performance. There is no doubt that poor finishing combined with 3 great saves meant that Naaaarwich could have been 3-0 up at half time

Cannot understand bring Diame on and then leaving the leg-weary Taylor in central midfield to play Diame wide left. We do have the slowest, weakest central midfield I can remember

Adrian, Tomkins & Collins all excellent. Diame gave us pace and power when he came on. The rest looked tired and leggy to me

Their break in the UAE is probably much needed right now

Bring on The Saints. COYI !!

West Ham United V Norwich City - Page 2 1289607003
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Wed 12 Feb 2014, 8:06 am

Adrian is looking like a cracking signing considering we got him on free ! , I think it`s clear to see we have our New number 1 for many seasons to come in Adrian , He so much better then Jussi at everything and seems to really enjoy playing for us and enjoying the banter with the Fans - Reminds of when Green was here !

What is really good at the moment is we still players who could come and change a game such RVT , Collison ,Diame , Joe Cole , the two Italians , Armero and not forgetting current HOTY Reid and also JOB and Andy ... Things are looking bright for us at the moment anyway !
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Wed 12 Feb 2014, 5:46 pm

Agree with Tony. I'm grateful we've done well in the last 4 games however I would be more at ease if we were playing well.

If we had played well against Norwich then I would say we will stay up however we got a result more by luck than skill.
    Touch and go at the end of the season and agree we have the worst midfield I have seen at West Ham.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:53 pm