West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

Everton

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Everton Empty Everton

Post  alfiehammer Sun 06 Apr 2014, 2:59 pm

I'd love to know how they are the 'people clubs'. And i'd love to know how many points loan signings have got them this season  Everton 2723394577 
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Everton Empty Re: Everton

Post  Campo Sun 06 Apr 2014, 3:43 pm

they are very good in the loan market,

we had Carroll on loan all last season so we can not complain much
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Wed 09 Apr 2014, 4:40 pm

I give them a lot of credit for holding on to a lot of their players & having a settled squad.  Howard, Distin, Jagielka, Baines - they've all been there a good while now & all of those are players who I think are right up at the top in the PL, & I would be more than happy to have them at WHU.

I have never been that keen on Everton in the past as they were often one of the most boring teams to watch (Gordon Lee era anyone?) & always seemed to beat us 1-0 but I think our next goal would be to match their consistency over the next few seasons.  Plus they do have the more grounded fans, not the glory seeking, tourists that fill the stadium at the red side of the city.  I'm always surprised that Liverpool do not get dug out more often as they have as many glory seeking fans as Man U as far as I'm concerned.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:57 am