West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+13
manurewa hammer
RichB
Stooby Doo 2002
Jiggs
Blakey
Hungry Hammer 66
SemiOldIron
IronDane
Campo
Arran H
alfiehammer
westhamonkey
Tony P
17 posters

Ravel Morrison

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Ravel Morrison Empty Ravel Morrison

Post  Tony P Tue 15 Jul 2014, 8:23 pm

Ravel Morrison has the groin operation that he refused to have last season before he was shipped out to QPR. Now he will miss the next few weeks of training. Grrrr

Ravel undergoes minor groin surgery
    West Ham United can confirm that Ravel Morrison has undergone successful minor groin surgery
    Ravel Morrison 0,,12562%7E3314877,00Send  Ravel Morrison 0,,12562%7E3314872,00Print [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    West Ham United can confirm that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has undergone successful minor groin surgery.
    The 21-year-old was diagnosed with the condition during pre-season testing and had a minor procedure at a central London hospital on Tuesday afternoon.
    The operation was completed without complications and, following a period of rehabilitation, it is expected the England U21 midfielder will return to training in a few weeks when the first-team squad return from New Zealand.
    The No15 has scored five goals in 22 first-team appearances since joining the Hammers from Manchester United in January 2012, scoring the Club's Goal of the Season in a 3-0 Barclays Premier League victory at Tottenham Hotspur in November last year.
    The Wythenshawe-born player also featured 17 times for Queens Park Rangers on loan last season, scoring six goals to help the Hoops win promotion from the Championship.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Ravel Morrison Empty Re: Ravel Morrison

Post  westhamonkey Tue 15 Jul 2014, 9:08 pm

that's ok... we've been looking for someone to partner Carroll on the physic's table...
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Wed 16 Jul 2014, 10:24 am

Long Leg  Long Leg And possibly the physio's table as well
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Fri 25 Jul 2014, 7:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  CLICK TO LISTEN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has extraordinarily revealed to talkSPORT that the West Ham board are at odds with manager [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] over the future of Ravel Morrison.
    The Hammers boss has publicly made it known he is open to selling the English midfielder despite the club's desire to keep the 21-year-old.
    But the east London club's co-owner, Sullivan, told the Sports Bar: "Sam has said Ravel is not part of his plans but we do - as a board - see him as part of our plans.
    "I think I he said in a press conference, if I read it correctly, he's not part of his plans for this season. I think he said that in New Zealand but we don't agree with that. We would like to sit down and give him a longer contract."
    However, tellingly the Hammers chief confessed they may be forced into getting rid of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] youth product if Allardyce will not use him.
    "We do like him, we do see him as part of the long-term future of the club but we have to agree it with the manager because there's no point signing a player he's not going to play."
    Another Hammers star whose future is in doubt is defender Winston Reid, who is understood to have rejected terms on a new contract.
    But Sullivan added: "I think we will get to a deal with Winston... So both balls are in the air with regards to Winston and Ravel but both are players we like very, very much."
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Fri 25 Jul 2014, 7:37 am

If I was the board after last season I tell Sam to fupp OFF ! , The reason Sam don't like Ravel is because Ravel can play football and don't like to just lump up to the striker ,

Just think by the time we move into the new stadium , We could actually have a decent young team and not a team full of Has beens !

We have got the likes of Poyet , Ravel himself , Moncur , Fanimo , Turgott the list goes on that could all be playing the starting 11 when we move into the stadium but we know that wont be the case that fat twat in charge ! ,

I can see Poyet being in the same situation as what Ravel is in now Tbh !

What we need to do is Sack Sam and bring in a young Manager some one like Gus Poyet , Roberto Di Mateo etc Someone who will give the players the proper chance to prove themselves in their RIGHT position and not in position which is not their right one !!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 25 Jul 2014, 9:36 am

Moncur,Fanimo and Turgott are not ready yet

but it appears that the board and Sam are pulling in different directions, this will only end one way
    I think Sam will be gone by November
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Fri 25 Jul 2014, 10:27 am

I would like Gus Poyet here.
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Fri 25 Jul 2014, 2:18 pm

Strange one this, not often you see any owner and manager apparently in public disagreement over a player. I may just be an old cynic, but I do suspect that this is being stage-managed by the club.
    I can well believe that BFS has taken the view that Morrison may have all the talent in the world but he is not a team player and never will be - this is a team game, and if one talented individual rubs everyone up the wrong way then it's a hopeless situation, even if he scores a wonder goal now and again. I reckon Ferguson eventually came to the same conclusion after many years of trying. So that would mean us selling him on, but you wouldn't get much for a player labelled "Talented but impossible to work with." So, Sullivan talks him up, and paints the situation as a personal one between Morrison and BFS, so that someone like Twitcher still fancies having a go if he's not disillusioned already.
    There might be a manager out there that can sort Morrison out and get the best from him, might even be Twitcher, but it looks like it certainly ain't BFS.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 25 Jul 2014, 4:53 pm

There is a rift over Bony as well, we could have had him for around £8M (board wanted him in) , Sam did not want him, he is now valued at £19M
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Fri 25 Jul 2014, 9:31 pm

Pre season is the continuing catastastrophy from the last two seasons as we're owned, run and managed by clowns, embarrassing !
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 26 Jul 2014, 11:54 am

Tony P wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  CLICK TO LISTEN

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has extraordinarily revealed to talkSPORT that the West Ham board are at odds with manager [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] over the future of Ravel Morrison.
    The Hammers boss has publicly made it known he is open to selling the English midfielder despite the club's desire to keep the 21-year-old.
    But the east London club's co-owner, Sullivan, told the Sports Bar: "Sam has said Ravel is not part of his plans but we do - as a board - see him as part of our plans.
    "I think I he said in a press conference, if I read it correctly, he's not part of his plans for this season. I think he said that in New Zealand but we don't agree with that. We would like to sit down and give him a longer contract."
    However, tellingly the Hammers chief confessed they may be forced into getting rid of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] youth product if Allardyce will not use him.
    "We do like him, we do see him as part of the long-term future of the club but we have to agree it with the manager because there's no point signing a player he's not going to play."
    Another Hammers star whose future is in doubt is defender Winston Reid, who is understood to have rejected terms on a new contract.
    But Sullivan added: "I think we will get to a deal with Winston... So both balls are in the air with regards to Winston and Ravel but both are players we like very, very much."

to air our dirty laundry in public like this is soooooo unprofessional and mickey mouse
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 26 Jul 2014, 12:00 pm

Campo wrote:There is a rift over Bony as well, we could have had him for around £8M (board wanted him in) , Sam did not want him, he is now valued at £19M

i really did want him signed, and thats not hindsight. in fact if we dig up the bony thread from a year ago i think we all fancied that one.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 31 Jul 2014, 8:44 am

Ravel Morrison has been charged by Greater Manchester Police with assaulting two women

You couldn't make it up with this bloke
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 31 Jul 2014, 9:09 am

He just does not get it does he  Telling 
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Thu 31 Jul 2014, 9:24 am

Incredible. Maybe he has an alcohol problem that he needs help with ?
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 31 Jul 2014, 10:28 am

IronDane wrote:Incredible. Maybe he has an alcohol problem that he needs help with ?
     Not sure alcohol has much to do with it. It seems more of an attitude and "gangsta" mentality to me
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 31 Jul 2014, 2:34 pm

Not good news for young Ravel, he has been remanded in custody, this will not end well

due back in court on 7th Aug
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Thu 31 Jul 2014, 2:41 pm

It was his ex-girlfriend and her mother who were assaulted.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Thu 31 Jul 2014, 3:08 pm

Ravel Morrison Stupid_boy_by_thomassmurffan-d5l9k4k
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 31 Jul 2014, 3:34 pm

So apart from assaulting two women, what the hell was he doing in Manchester? 

You just can't help some people, and I'm afraid he's one of them.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Thu 31 Jul 2014, 6:51 pm

not just 'women'... "ex-girlfriend and her mother" according to the BBC...

stupid little fucker... perhaps Sam isn't the one who's got it wrong on RM.

Does the "no bail" thing mean he's gonna be kept inside until the hearing?

So a week of pre-season training lost to asshole behavior
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Thu 31 Jul 2014, 6:54 pm

"Mr Morrison, 21, of Urmston, appeared at Manchester and Salford Magistrates' Court charged with two counts of common assault. He was refused bail.

He is alleged to have assaulted Reah Mansoor, 19, and Parveen Mansoor, 39, in the early hours of Sunday morning.

He is due to appear at the same court on 7 August.

A spokeswoman for Greater Manchester Police said: "At about 3.20am on Sunday police were called to an address on Alexandra Road, Peel Green, Salford, following reports a 19-year-old woman and a 39-year-old woman had been assaulted.

"Officers attended and established the young woman had also been assaulted outside a bar in Manchester city centre earlier that evening and a 21-year-old man was subsequently arrested at a later date."
    "

Stooby Doo 2002
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Stooby Doo 2002 Thu 31 Jul 2014, 7:23 pm

Get rid of him.....No place in the team for women beaters however good we want them to be...Give him to Harry and let him deal with him, had enough of this crap now, Tomkins if he doesn't clean up his act can go with him!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 31 Jul 2014, 7:30 pm

westhamonkey wrote:
    not just 'women'... "ex-girlfriend and her mother" according to the BBC...

stupid little fucker... perhaps Sam isn't the one who's got it wrong on RM.

Does the "no bail" thing mean he's gonna be kept inside until the hearing?

So a week of pre-season training lost to asshole behavior  

yes mate, he has previous for witness intimidation , hence why is is spending the week in nick and I would not expect him back before Christmas if found guilty
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Thu 31 Jul 2014, 9:35 pm

Just another part of the ongoing embarrassing joke of a club we are !!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:34 pm