West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
alfiehammer
Tony P
Arran H
7 posters

Morgan Amalfitano

Arran H
    Reserves

Morgan Amalfitano Empty Morgan Amalfitano

Post  Arran H Sun 10 Aug 2014, 7:17 pm

Forgot to post this yesterday but every where yesterday was saying that we have agree a deal to sign Amalfitano on a Free which IMO is a good deal even tho he is a midfielder ,

Hopefully we get him then get a couple of strikers then I think our business is done in this window personally

For those who don't this player - he was on loan at West Brom last season and scored 4 goals in 30 appearances for them
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Morgan Amalfitano Empty Re: Morgan Amalfitano

Post  Tony P Mon 11 Aug 2014, 7:00 am

Arran H wrote:Forgot to post this yesterday but every where yesterday was saying that we have agree a deal to sign Amalfitano on a Free which IMO is a good deal even tho he is a midfielder ,

Hopefully we get him then get a couple of strikers then I think our business is done in this window personally

For those who don't this player - he was on loan at West Brom last season and scored 4 goals in 30 appearances for them  

Why would Marseille let a contracted player go on a "free" Arran ? The fee I have seen reported is around £2.5m. If we retain Jarvis and RVT I cannot see where he will play - especially as Nolan is a nailed-on certainty to start every league game

Last edited by Tony P on Tue 12 Aug 2014, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Mon 11 Aug 2014, 9:29 pm

Tony P wrote:
    Arran H wrote:Forgot to post this yesterday but every where yesterday was saying that we have agree a deal to sign Amalfitano on a Free which IMO is a good deal even tho he is a midfielder ,

Why would Marseille let a contracted player go on a "free" Alfie ? The fee I have seen reported is around £2.5m. If we retain Jarvis and RVT I cannot see where he will play - especially as Nolan is a nailed-on certainty to start every league game

????
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 12 Aug 2014, 12:53 pm

you're forgetting Nolan likes to get suspended early December to have Christmas and New Year with the family... so we need cover in the middle of the park
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 12 Aug 2014, 5:48 pm

alfiehammer wrote:
    Tony P wrote:

Why would Marseille let a contracted player go on a "free" Alfie ? The fee I have seen reported is around £2.5m. If we retain Jarvis and RVT I cannot see where he will play - especially as Nolan is a nailed-on certainty to start every league game

????

Sorry mate. Meant to say Arran !
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Mon 18 Aug 2014, 9:12 am

Nolan doesn't start in my next side out. My team for Palarse would be thus
    Adrian Cresswell(if fit) Reid Tomkins(if fit) Jenkinson (if fit) Kouyate Noble Diame Downing Zarate Valencia.
    Subs Jussi Demel Potts Burke Nolan Vaz Te Cole
    That side has some pace and ability, but would BFS dare?
    The unlucky one in that re jig is Vaz, He has looked fit and hungry in pre season especially out here in NZ
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Mon 18 Aug 2014, 10:50 am

Amalfitano was reported to be at the QPR game at the weekend
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Mon 18 Aug 2014, 6:55 pm

manurewa hammer wrote:Nolan doesn't start in my next side out. My team for Palarse would be thus
    Adrian Cresswell(if fit) Reid Tomkins(if fit) Jenkinson (if fit) Kouyate Noble Diame Downing Zarate Valencia.
    The unlucky one in that re jig is Vaz, He has looked fit and hungry in pre season especially out here in NZ

It annoys me so much when I look at the squad and think who Id pick and then that big fat head of Sams appears in my head laughing and saying "you haven't got a big striker or my Kevin or Joey in there you idiot"

Morgan Amalfitano 2723394577
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Mon 18 Aug 2014, 7:38 pm

Kray JR wrote:
    manurewa hammer wrote:Nolan doesn't start in my next side out. My team for Palarse would be thus

It annoys me so much when I look at the squad and think who Id pick and then that big fat head of Sams appears in my head laughing and saying "you haven't got a big striker or my Kevin or Joey in there you idiot"

Morgan Amalfitano 2723394577

cheesey grin Having said that I would put O'Brien ahead of Potts on the bench as he can fill in anywhere along the back line
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Mon 01 Sep 2014, 4:24 pm

according to the "latest transfer news" - he's on his way to us for a medical today... which means he saw nothing at QPR he liked - or they liked in him.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 02 Sep 2014, 10:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Wed 03 Sep 2014, 8:54 am

Not bad Tone, Hope he scores some of those for us!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:41 am