West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Admin
bvella
mottinghammer
Tony P
Charlie Ham
westhamonkey
Hungry Hammer 66
Campo
Kray JR
Arran H
14 posters

West Ham United v Everton ( FA Cup 3rd Round ) AND REPLAY

Arran H
    Reserves

West Ham United v Everton ( FA Cup 3rd Round )  AND REPLAY Empty West Ham United v Everton ( FA Cup 3rd Round ) AND REPLAY

Post  Arran H Tue 06 Jan 2015, 12:39 pm

West Ham United v Everton ( FA Cup 3rd Round )  AND REPLAY 6e569328-f291-45bb-be3b-0d6c8dbd78ac_zpsdaa1b476
    I know it wont happen as I think Sam has already said but if I was him then I would give a couple of the Youngsters a game tonight against Everton

I would go with :
    Jaaskelainen
    Demel
    Chambers
    Collins
    O`Brien
    RVT
    Noble(c)
    Nolan
    Amalfitano
    Valencia
    Cole

Bench: Adrian,Reid,Potts,Lletget,Carroll,Jarvis,Downing
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

West Ham United v Everton ( FA Cup 3rd Round )  AND REPLAY Empty Re: West Ham United v Everton ( FA Cup 3rd Round ) AND REPLAY

Post  Kray JR Tue 06 Jan 2015, 6:51 pm

That line up scares me
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

West Ham United v Everton ( FA Cup 3rd Round )  AND REPLAY Empty Re: West Ham United v Everton ( FA Cup 3rd Round ) AND REPLAY

Post  Kray JR Tue 06 Jan 2015, 7:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 06 Jan 2015, 7:17 pm

Either genius or madness cheesey grin
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 06 Jan 2015, 7:35 pm

Thought our AFCON players did not leave until tomorrow
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Tue 06 Jan 2015, 7:45 pm

Back to Sam Rolladice !!
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:02 pm

oops... posted me thread in the wrong place...

"teams are walking out onto the pitch... missed the pre-game build up because it's me dog's birthday and she needs some attention.

The Toffees are always a tough game for us but they're pretty shitty these days so with Howard being out we must have a little chance

Midfield of Noble and Nolan alongside Amalfitano...

Valencia up top - Carroll not even on the subs bench - but Vaz Te is

Game on!"

bit scrappy... we're looking kinda the better side... but have let a nervous and scrappy Everton have a clear chance on goal and some dodgy breakaways...

yet another corner to us... but it's been since 2007 since we last won...
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:04 pm

damn... why did Jarvis not score with that?

best move of the game so far...

the longer it goes on and the more we let Everton in to the game, the more they'll grow in confodence...
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:07 pm

and here we go... Toffees looking much more comfortable... finding space, making their passes and a shot which fizzes just inches past the post...

now Collins gives away possession and with a player over, we're lucky they only manage a looping deflection that Adrian scoops up...

*** actually I think it was nolan who gave it away West Ham United v Everton ( FA Cup 3rd Round )  AND REPLAY 780148547

Last edited by westhamonkey on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I got it wrong...)
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:30 pm

4 mins till the break... Everton looking very dangerous on the counter.

we're really let them into the game and allowed them to grow in confidence...

only a minute to go now... not sure how we'll change things up for the 2nd half - but we need to step up a gear and put this team down.

they're a bit creaky and a goal might dent their confidence sufficiently... but as I type that... Adrian spills a shot and we put it out for a corner... ugh...
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:42 pm

could not catch all of what ginge said as they came off but the last bit was "..... We're fupping away from home" (without swear filter) Very Happy
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:44 pm

Michael Owen seems to be making excuses for Adrian, I thought both the shots he spilled he could have dealt better with.

We started well with Everton giving the ball away at every opportunity then we swapped and started copying them, Nolan and Noble both losing possession too easily. Jarvis too light weight and we are not really getting the ball to Downing enough for my liking.

Lumping it out of defence when there are short options is doing my head in.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:54 pm

Michael Owen???

I'm so glad I don't ;live in Rayleigh any more...

Agree that Adrian should have held onto both balls he spilled

We've given Everton every chance possible to get into the game and regain their confidence.

Truth be told we look like we're going to let in a goal and not be able to make our way back into the game... which is a shame because Everton looked like they were there for the taking

However... nice run and shot from Jenkinson... corner to us...

then another corner to us... did nothing with either...

Last edited by westhamonkey on Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to correct typos and add more content :))
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:00 pm

Finally...

Dynamite header from Collins form a corner after Downing's shot is headed wide...

Hopefully we can build on this not let it slide...

West Ham United v Everton ( FA Cup 3rd Round )  AND REPLAY 780148547
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:02 pm

another corner... a great header from Valencia... Everton are looking rocky...

this is what we should have done in the first ten minutes

a second looks like it will kill them off but we have to be careful of them on the break... like now, for instance...
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:04 pm

see... Everton get the ball in the net but fortunately there was a push and we get the decision...

oh shit...

Valencia goes off to be replaced by... dun, dun daaaaa.... Carlton Cole.

West Ham United v Everton ( FA Cup 3rd Round )  AND REPLAY 2723394577

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:08 pm

would get Vaz Te on in place of Jarvis
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:12 pm

Diego Poyet getting a run out in place of Jarvo

Collins is being a rock in defense but hurt his foot in that last challenge....
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:14 pm

Campo wrote:would get Vaz Te on in place of Jarvis

agreed.

I'd rather have brought on Jaaskaleinen than Cole...
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:28 pm

Nolan has served no purpose
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:38 pm

poor subs by Sam cost us that game
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:39 pm

can't say I haven't been banging on about it all game... 2 minutes into stoppage time and Everton score...

their first goal in like ten games... turns their season around... gives them all the confidence in the world...

exactly what we didn't want and need...

Cole is a waste of space

Nolan is pointless unless Carroll is playing

Collins and Reid did superbly... but you switch off for a second at this level and you get punished - Everton are all over us at the moment...
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:42 pm

Rolladice cost us the game with his substitutions and his refusal to take off his love child Nolan who gives us nothing
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:45 pm

Nolan is just useless
    Just Finnish watching the second half and thought Noble and Nolan were a waste of space.
    Only good sub was bringing on Cole. Did not understand the other two.
    A game we threw away.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 06 Jan 2015, 9:45 pm

on the plus side
    Cresswell, Reid , Ginge, Noble mostly had pretty good games

Ginge was top notch

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:52 pm