West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+7
Charlie Ham
Jiggs
RichB
mottinghammer
Arran H
alfiehammer
westhamonkey
11 posters

Leicester vs. West Ham

Arran H
    Reserves

Leicester vs. West Ham  - Page 2 Empty Re: Leicester vs. West Ham

Post  Arran H Sun 05 Apr 2015, 11:15 am

I Wonder if the board have taken note of how this season has unfolded , As at the start of the season up and till Xmas their was a real good feel factor around the club from the Fans through to the Players but then things changed around Xmas .... certain players were brought straight into the team from their injuries which disrupted the team which in turn had an affect on the results and the team performances just haven't been to the best like they were at the start !

It`s a shame really as going into our last season at Upton Park we should all be happy etc but their just seems to be the typical unhappy negative feeling around the club due to a certain Manager that looks like he will get a new contract
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Sun 05 Apr 2015, 7:08 pm

Rolladice's continued picking of Nolan along with his tactics, formations, substitutions etc IMO is him being bloody minded and sticking his fingers up at the fans and club. He is an arrogant divisive dinosaur and the sooner he is gone (taking his love child with him) the sooner we can move on and be United once again.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 05 Apr 2015, 8:04 pm

I cant even blame Nolan for yesterday. I didn't see the first half and if it was anything like the first 20 minutes or so of the second half then I thought we deserved fupp all. We only started creating in the second half after Kouyate hit the post, everything id seen attack wise before that was from Leicester.

Nolan was hardly involved from what I saw, Song.......so so frustrating losing the ball when he could have found a team mate god knows how many times, Noble slowing things down and if my memory is correct gave away a pathetic foul in the corner before they scored the winner. Downing as per usual offered hardly anything out wide.

Any thoughts on Adrian for the winner, dived forward with his foot and deflected it over his hand ??

I was quite shocked to read comments saying how on earth did we not win that.....after seeing Leicester miss chance after chance.

Were we on fire in the first half that I missed ?
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 05 Apr 2015, 8:43 pm

Kray JR wrote:I cant even blame Nolan for yesterday. I didn't see the first half and if it was anything like the first 20 minutes or so of the second half then I thought we deserved fupp all. We only started creating in the second half after Kouyate hit the post, everything id seen attack wise before that was from Leicester.

Nolan was hardly involved from what I saw, Song.......so so frustrating losing the ball when he could have found a team mate god knows how many times, Noble slowing things down and if my memory is correct gave away a pathetic foul in the corner before they scored the winner. Downing as per usual offered hardly anything out wide.

Any thoughts on Adrian for the winner, dived forward with his foot and deflected it over his hand ??

I was quite shocked to read comments saying how on earth did we not win that.....after seeing Leicester miss chance after chance.

Were we on fire in the first half that I missed ?

and chose to watch as Cambiasso went away from him for the first goal. Just stood and watched. Disgraceful

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:47 am