West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+2
Admin
Jiggs
6 posters

Newcastle V West Ham

Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Newcastle V West Ham Empty Newcastle V West Ham

Post  Jiggs Sat 16 Jan 2016, 12:43 pm

Newcastle V West Ham 409Newcastle V West HamNewcastle V West Ham 367

TEAM NEWS

New signings Jonjo Shelvey and Henri Saivet may make their Newcastle debuts, while Rolando Aarons and Emmanuel Riviere are back after injuries.
    Siem de Jong, Kevin Mbabu and Papiss Cisse are all out, while Cheick Tiote will not feature as he is negotiating a move to Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua.
    West Ham trio Victor Moses, Cheikhou Kouyate and Mauro Zarate are fit again.
    But the Hammers are without Manuel Lanzini, Diafra Sakho and Andy Carroll for the trip to St James' Park.
    Carroll suffered a hamstring injury in midweek and is expected to be sidelined for between four and six weeks

WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY

Newcastle head coach Steve McClaren: "West Ham are solid, with good balance and have four or five attackers who can impact a game. That's why they are doing well.
    "I admire and respect Slaven Bilic a lot. He came into a difficult job at a difficult time but has settled straight away.
    "We've got to start turning the corner and following up one good result with another one."
    West Ham manager Slaven Bilic: "Are we favourites now to finish in the top four? We are not. But nobody can take the hope and the belief out of you.
    "My philosophy in life is that there is nothing wrong with being confident, optimistic or positive. For me, on the contrary, you have to be like that if you want to get any chance to make it, whatever you do in your life.
    "If you go to take a driving test and you say 'I can't do it', of course you're going to fail. If you're approaching a girl in a nightclub and you think she's going to tell you off and all that, no chance."
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Newcastle V West Ham Empty Re: Newcastle V West Ham

Post  Jiggs Sat 16 Jan 2016, 12:56 pm

Lawrenson wrote:After the stick I've been getting from West Ham fans over my predictions, I should probably go for them to win 8-0.
    In the past few seasons I have annoyed Southampton and Swansea fans by tipping them to lose, but I have never had supporters chanting my name over a prediction before, like the Hammers fans were doing at the end on their win at Bournemouth on Tuesday
    Probably the only way I can upset anybody this time is by saying it is going to be a draw, so that is what I'm going for.
    Prediction: 1-1

rofl smiley
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 16 Jan 2016, 1:01 pm

Jiggs wrote:
    Lawrenson wrote:After the stick I've been getting from West Ham fans over my predictions, I should probably go for them to win 8-0.
    In the past few seasons I have annoyed Southampton and Swansea fans by tipping them to lose, but I have never had supporters chanting my name over a prediction before, like the Hammers fans were doing at the end on their win at Bournemouth on Tuesday
    Probably the only way I can upset anybody this time is by saying it is going to be a draw, so that is what I'm going for.
    Prediction: 1-1

rofl smiley

Lawrenson is a Newcastle V West Ham 3725042725
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 16 Jan 2016, 2:40 pm

Adrian, Tomkins, Collins, Ogbonna, Cresswell, Obiang, Noble (c), Kouyate, Antonio, Payet, Valencia
    SUBS: Randolph (GK), Jenkinson, Reid, Song, Cullen, Moses, Jelavic
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 16 Jan 2016, 3:09 pm

Picked apart, midfield no where as we go 1 behind.

Keep giving the ball away in the first 10.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 16 Jan 2016, 4:05 pm

We can't keep riding our luck by only playing half a match. Having said that hopefully we will one more time.......bollix, Jellyfish is coming on nailbiter
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 16 Jan 2016, 4:13 pm

He's scored   Newcastle V West Ham 1343512671
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 16 Jan 2016, 5:11 pm

Kray JR wrote:Picked apart, midfield no where as we go 1 behind.

Every time the ball went up to Valencia he lost it. Collins playing hopeful high balls - why ? Noble getting caught in possession. Antonio and Payet doing nothing

Like Jiggs said we cannot keep starting games so slowly, going behind and expecting to come back. The law of averages says you can't
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sat 16 Jan 2016, 5:28 pm

Tony P wrote:

Every time the ball went up to Valencia he lost it. Collins playing hopeful high balls - why ? Noble getting caught in possession. Antonio and Payet doing nothing

Like Jiggs said we cannot keep starting games so slowly, going behind and expecting to come back. The law of averages says you can't

...and the law of averages was proved correct. Disappointing. Don't really understand why we looked so toothless.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 16 Jan 2016, 5:31 pm

Disappointed but how I look at it is regardless of other results this weekend we will stay in the top 7 for another week and we are way on course to smash the highest points tally we ever got under Allardyce in the Prem and also finish higher then we ever did under Allardyce so things are still looking positive for us

And lets be honest we wont be the last team to get beat by Newcastle who are improving big time and shouldn't really be where they are anyway with their squad
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 16 Jan 2016, 6:51 pm

Tony P wrote:

I turned it off after the 2nd goal dude I was getting too stressed and had to put a bed together with the wife which was stressful enough.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 17 Jan 2016, 12:53 pm

Very disappointed with the boys yesterday , first half looked like we were in for a tonking . Some one must tell them football is a game of two halves Newcastle V West Ham 2723394577

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:22 pm