West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

West Ham United FC V Arsenal

Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

West Ham United FC V Arsenal Empty West Ham United FC V Arsenal

Post  Kray JR Sat 09 Apr 2016, 1:29 pm

Adrian
    Tomkins
    Reid
    Ogbonna
    Antonio
    Kouyate
    Noble
    Cresswell
    Lanzini
    Payet
    Carroll

Subs
    Randolph
    Valencia
    Obiang
    Moses
    Emenike
    Hendrie
    Oxford
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

West Ham United FC V Arsenal Empty Re: West Ham United FC V Arsenal

Post  Kray JR Sat 09 Apr 2016, 1:32 pm

A couple of good chances early on, frustrating decisions from the officials costing us again though.

Questionable tactics so far from Bilic.

2 down and defensively all over the place.

2 goals for Carroll and we are back in it.

Shocking performance so far. rofl smiley
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 09 Apr 2016, 5:26 pm

Felt we were robbed today.
    Didn't work playing wing backs but took ages for Bilic to change it.
    Having gone to 3-2 felt we threw 2 points away again.
    Not going to be top 4 now and will have difficulty finishing 6th.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 09 Apr 2016, 5:53 pm

Must say mixed feelings after todays game , Yet again we have been done again by Poor refereeing - Two goals disallowed one which should of deffo stood and a deffo penalty not given so disappointed we haven't won but on the other hand we have got to be happy with a Point after going 2-0 down and I think tho it`s still Possible Top 4 is now out of the window but a Top 5/6 finish is still very much likely and that in itself is an achievement !

To think this time last year we were sliding down the table struggling to Win games now a year on and we are on a 9 or 10 game unbeaten run and we haven't lost at Home since August !

I`m not a fan of Carroll but credit where it is due that was the best I`ve seen him play and he fully deserve his hat trick today clap

Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 09 Apr 2016, 6:20 pm

Disappointed with a point again, no pleasing me sometimes Very Happy

We weren't helped with the officials but the defending for the goals was so poor.

Non existent marking and tracking for the first two goals and the third goal the way Koscielny found himself in so much space in front of goal was embarrassing. We had turned the game on its head and let them back in with defending like that.

I've also come to the conclusion that Winston Reid really doesn't do it for me, he has the odd game where he blocks everything and gets a man of the match but every game I see him in there are so many occasions where I find myself thinking what on earth are you thinking there ?
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 09 Apr 2016, 6:35 pm

Kray JR wrote:Disappointed with a point again, no pleasing me sometimes Very Happy

We weren't helped with the officials but the defending for the goals was so poor.

Non existent marking and tracking for the first two goals and the third goal the way Koscielny found himself in so much space in front of goal was embarrassing. We had turned the game on its head and let them back in with defending like that.

I've also come to the conclusion that Winston Reid really doesn't do it for me, he has the odd game where he blocks everything and gets a man of the match but every game I see him in there are so many occasions where I find myself thinking what on earth are you thinking there ?

He is a great player but him and Ogbonna don't seem to be able to communicate with each other very well for whatever reason
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 09 Apr 2016, 6:53 pm

Starting to feel we are getting shafted by the officials, this is getting out of hand now
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sat 09 Apr 2016, 8:36 pm

Arran H wrote:
    Kray JR wrote:Disappointed with a point again, no pleasing me sometimes Very Happy

He is a great player but him and Ogbonna don't seem to be able to communicate with each other very well for whatever reason

Its not just his communication dude its some of the mindless things he does. Letting the ball come across the penalty area and not sticking a boot out, wandering past opponents and leaving them unmarked, poor and aimless distribution, once today he let the ball bounce and then struggled under pressure because he didn't deal with the first situation. Id love him to prove me wrong but he has seemed to cause problems for himself and the team the more I have watched him recently.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sat 09 Apr 2016, 9:39 pm

clap  Spot on. I have said it on here before but the stats when Reid is alongside Ogbonna are shocking when compared to Ogbonna partnering either Ginge or Tomkins. Who was marking Koscielny for their 3rd goal? Clearly nobody. The 3 at the back did not work today. Tomkins looked like a player who hadn't played for 6 months and Antonio looked completely lost yet again. We were getting destroyed down our right first half

Noble and Kouyate had one job each - mark Ozil and Sanchez. They failed miserably first half and both scored

We cannot keep having to score at least 3 goals per game. Reid and Ogbonna doesn't work. Simples
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 10 Apr 2016, 7:19 am

I thought Antonio had a really good game considering he got switched from midfield then to Right Back
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 10 Apr 2016, 8:52 am

Arran H wrote:I thought Antonio had a really good game considering he got switched from midfield then to Right Back

He recovered well after our poor start. He is one of those players that can have you jumping off your seat as he races past someone and a few seconds later you are jumping off your seat after a wayward pass I love his energy though, non-stop.
    He is young so I'm sure he will only get better.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 10 Apr 2016, 10:23 am

Tbh We all say about Noble and Cresswell deserving call ups but I think Antonio does as well , I think he would cause a lot problems at the Euros with his energy and Speed running up and down the wings

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:51 pm