West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

Man City v West Ham

Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Man City v West Ham Empty Man City v West Ham

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 28 Aug 2016, 4:27 pm

Game over after 20 minutes losing 2 - 0
    Me and my Grandkids are going to watch Micky Mouse.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Man City v West Ham Empty Re: Man City v West Ham

Post  Kray JR Sun 28 Aug 2016, 4:37 pm

If you are playing against a good side and you are expected to be in for a tough game surely the first thing you discuss is the need to be disciplined and mark your opponents.

If they attack down our left and pull the ball back again with all of our players going towards the ball  leaving the rest of their team unmarked on the penalty spot again I'm switching off.
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 28 Aug 2016, 5:02 pm

Pleased to get to half time only 2-0 down.

Just showed the goals again, I know we are playing a good side but it was embarrassing defending.

The build up for the first one we had a row of 4 midfielders and a row of 5 defenders a good line but nobody switched on to players running into gaps, all just watching the ball allowing Sterling to wander in when the ball was pulled back completely unmarked.

Defending for the second one also non existent, getting beating in the air with what should be a good physical presence but nobody picking up an opposition player.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 28 Aug 2016, 5:16 pm

Ive stopped watching, we can't pass the ball the defending has been dreadful lucky just to be 2-0 down. Man City v West Ham 2723394577

Please someone tell Slaven Bilic that Antonio is not a frigging fullback!! Even I can see it, and Antonio himself must be getting pretty pissed off, either give Byram a chance or go and buy a another RB!!! And how we need ZaZA! He must be wondering wWTF he has let himself in for. 

At least ive got slow cooked lamb shank in red wine to look forward to  Man City v West Ham 830028484
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Sun 28 Aug 2016, 5:56 pm

Much better second half but ran out of legs in the end.

City were walking through as we tried to push on.

Second half a bit of an improvement from what we have been served up so far this season.

A few plus points when Tore was taken off.

Byram needs to play to gain experience, its no good taking him in and out leave him there full time.

I love Calleri's work rate, if only he could nick a goal we may see a different player.

Great to have Lanzini back in the team.

Hopefully we don't pick up any injuries in the international break and we can have a couple more players to pick from come the next game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 7:26 am