West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

Sturidge

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Sturidge  Empty Sturidge

Post  Admin Thu 10 Nov 2016, 5:02 pm

Any ideas on the rumours going around about getting DS in the winter sales ?
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Sturidge  Empty Re: Sturidge

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Thu 10 Nov 2016, 7:05 pm

Admin wrote:Any ideas on the rumours going around about getting DS in the winter sales ?

Well we do like a crock. No denying that when fit and in the right system, he is a very good player. But do we have room in the medical centre for him? I think Sakho can be better if his mind is right (reported often otherwise). But he is prone to injury, as is Carrol (really I hear you say). We now have Ayew, Calleri, Fletcher and Zaza. I don't think we need another expensive striker as we play one up top, the world and it's lobster seems to think we do. We need people who can get the ball into the danger areas-then any of the above could start hitting the target.

Very rare for a striker to have a 100% on target ratio, its very are one of our strikers get an opportunity to shoot-on target or otherwise. Therein lies the problem, the strikers don't see enough balls to build any confidence of shooting, getting on target, scoring a goal.

So I'd rather the money went elsewhere (as I did from from Feb onwards when our great results turned average because we couldn't always outscore our concedes).
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Fri 11 Nov 2016, 5:26 am

It's a rehash of old news.

A bit like posting on social media that Clive Dunn has died.

Smile

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Fri 11 Nov 2016, 9:00 am

Blakey wrote:It's a rehash of old news.

A bit like posting on social media that Clive Dunn has died.

Smile

cheesey grin  to be fair to Sakho, his main injury was a dislocated shoulder which is just unlucky. Reid has also done that. Sakho's main physical problem is a chronic back injury which was messed up by the Senagalese witch doctors and they made it worse. It looks like the problem has been found and cured now. Psychologically he is still pissed off that he is on relatively low wages compared to others who have come in and done nothing. This has caused a fall out with him and the club. So give him a target of games & goals. If he achieves that he gets a new contract and we get a player back to his best firing on all cylinders

Win win

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:31 pm