West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

2 posters

Where has all the money gone?

mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Where has all the money gone?  Empty Where has all the money gone?

Post  mottinghammer Thu 08 Mar 2018, 10:01 pm

It's a simple question, we left the Bolyn ground in 2016 and moved into rented accommodation which for certain people was a good deal, few of those people were the fans of the club. 

My question is having sold our home and got cheap rent ontbe Olympic stadium where the fupp has all the money gone for the area around our home? I read in a couple of places it could have been as high as £437m. Now even with our cocked up recruitment system we should have been able to get a couple of half decent players? 

The three numpties in charge are asset stripping us and destroying the heart and soul of our club, we used to complain about Terry Brown fupp me he was a saint and financial wizard compared to this lot. Bring back the Cearns family. 

Coco pops here we come and we wont have a big fat sam to drag us out of it this time.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Where has all the money gone?  Empty Re: Where has all the money gone?

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 10 Mar 2018, 10:04 am

Motty you need to listen to David Gold interview and that might give you an idea.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:52 am