West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

West Ham vs Arsenal - August 25th, 2018

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

West Ham vs Arsenal - August 25th, 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham vs Arsenal - August 25th, 2018

Post  westhamonkey Sat 25 Aug 2018, 4:56 pm

Game over

Season Over?

we played worse than this last season,... but we wren't as bad (if that makes any sense)
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

West Ham vs Arsenal - August 25th, 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham vs Arsenal - August 25th, 2018

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 25 Aug 2018, 5:03 pm

When Arsenal score their third I nearly threw the remort control through the window.

We don't seem to have any luck.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 25 Aug 2018, 7:17 pm

Charlie Ham wrote:When Arsenal score their third I nearly threw the remort control through the window.

We don't seem to have any luck.

I know...

we'd just had 2 gild edged chances inside the 6 yard box that just needed a boot or a shoulder or an arse to guide them into the net... could have equalized or won the game... instead we lose and make our terrible goal difference even worse...
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Sun 26 Aug 2018, 7:35 am

I was at Work again so missed the match complety but reading all the reports it seem`s that the result could of gone our way if only we could of taken more of the chances we created. It seem`s we played quite well but our defensive side let us down once more reading reports.

Wolves up next and that`s not as easy as I thought it would be after the summer they have had but if we can just take some of the chances we create we should be alright.

Fingers crossed that Arni`s injury isn`t a serious one and that he`ll be back for the Wolves game. West Ham vs Arsenal - August 25th, 2018 - Page 3 780148547
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Mon 27 Aug 2018, 9:26 pm

well said Arran...

watching the Tottenham vs ManUre game (I know... I know...) and it's interesting comparing it to us...

all the comms had this as a 'must win' game for both teams - probably more ManUre... but Spuds had not done well here (hadn't even scored the last four visits), their manager had never won here and Kane had never scored here...

so... first half... ManUre were well on top... loads of chances... just couldn't score...

Suddenly in less than four 2nd half minutes... sounds go from not being in the game to being 2-0 up...

So ManUre are looking bad after 3 games...

obviously doing (slightly) better than us.. but still nowhere where they should be or even where this performance should have put them...

just kinda pointing it out to show that as horrendous as our position is... sometimes even when you play decently... you still get royally fucked...

it's a funny old game like that
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Tue 28 Aug 2018, 7:58 am

I do think it`ll only be a matter of time before it all clicks into place for us and I believe that could start tonight if we can get that first Win under the belt in the Cup game tonight.

Wonder how manay changes he`ll make for tonight,I personally would go with :
    GK:Adrian(c)
    RB:Zabaleta
    CB:Ogbonna
    CB:Oxford
    LB:Cresswell
    RM:Holland
    CM:Cullen
    CDM:Obiang
    CM:Rice
    LM:Yarmenlenko
    CF:Hernandez

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:13 pm