West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
mottinghammer
Arran
westhamonkey
7 posters

West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018 Empty West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018

Post  westhamonkey Fri 28 Sep 2018, 3:25 am

okay... okay... just got to get this off my chest.

Had a momentary gap in the works stuffs... so thought I'd check in on saturday's game because it's somehting to look forward to after wednesday's heroics...

and what do I see????

a 4:30am kick-off!!!!!!!

4:30... on the weekend???????

It's not like I didn't struggle (but managed) to get my arse in front of the TV last sunday... but to have to do it again a week later... only EARLIER... and I got a full day of work stuff on saturday as well...

Ugh... please forgive me if I don't manage to subject y'all to my usual witty banter... but we gotta get back to some regular old kick off times... please
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018 Empty Re: West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018

Post  Arran Fri 28 Sep 2018, 7:46 am

Haha I know , what happend to the good old 3pm kick offs.

I`m unsure on this game. Part of me thinks we can Win this but the other half of me thinks we could get beat.
    It`s fair to say that for once we`re not the team in a mess although nevertheless United are a dangerous team no matter what situition they find themselves in.

After Wednesday result we should be going into this fixture high on confidence and Hopefully Pellegrini will make sure they don`t get carrid away.

I`d to see Diaganna on the bench as well and maybe given a late Run out towards the end of the game regardless of the score. He deserves it after his debut. Hopefully noone puts presure on him and we don`t see another Freddie Sears.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018 Empty Re: West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018

Post  westhamonkey Fri 28 Sep 2018, 6:48 pm

totally agree Arran...

ManUre are always a funny old game... we've done really well against them at times and been turned over even more...

We're on a justifiable high after wednesday and I think Diangana should definitely get a chance on the bench.

ManUre are also in a bit of a two and eight... dissent in the ranks, poor performances... etc...

but that can make them ripe for a resurgence and also a sloppy banana skin for us...

I just wish it wasn't a 4:30am kick-off for me... it's honestly too early for me to get up but then it's also so hard to avoid spoilers to be able to watch it 'as live' later on...

ugh... those first world problems...

anyway... COYI!!!
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sat 29 Sep 2018, 3:18 pm

Unfortunately ive been a busy little bee working on parish council stuff so have only just found out thar we stuffed tbe red mancs. Oh it feels nearly as good as beating der. West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018 829739051 My day has just got an awful lot better West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018 1343512671West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018 2901933171West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018 276048800

West Ham vs ManUre -- Sat, Sept 29th, 2018 1289607003 scarf WHUF
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 29 Sep 2018, 4:28 pm

didn't get home till 12:30am and didn't get to be till past 1 so just couldn't make it up at 4:30am... so sorry if you n=missed my drivel.

dragged myself out of bed at 6:00am to watch the tape and...

what a game

remember that Liverpool game I'm always bleating on about where we just went at them from the whistle and ended up 3-1 winners?
    That's exactly what we did today. It was a joy to behold (and nicely proves my point)

a goal after 6 minutes... both players were off side... but to be honest... we were so on top... so dominant... so unstoppable that i think no one cared that we were offside of got the goal... everyone - including Man Utd - just wanted a break in the action to draw breath.

The TV put up the possession stats after two minutes and determined somehow that Man Used had managed a grand total of 1% possession.

Everything went right today... we were fit, sharp, determined, dogged... passes were crisp, we tackled, we harried, we contested every ball...

and the result?

we were totally dominant... completely on top

we scored, scored again.

Yes, the Yarmolenko goal was a horrible deflection for an own goal... but it was totally deserved

Noble had probably one of the best games I've seen him play - his pinpoint pass for Arnie to slot home goal #3 was awesome... and who'd have thought I'd ever say that again?

The defense was almost perfect... Zabaleta dominated... Drop made a tackle in the first half that was easily as good as any of the ones Bobby Moore put in against Pele.
    Balbuena was solid.

Anderson played well... everyone did.

This was the team we'd all been hoping to see from game 1.

This felt like they had finally decided to christen the OS and make it home

There were choruses of 'ole' for several periods of the 2nd half as we just played the ball around

Even Diangana got on in added time to make his first team debut... it really couldn't have gone any better.

Kudos to each and every one of them... this was just what we needed and exactly what we deserved
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sat 29 Sep 2018, 5:03 pm

Good to see at least some drival from you, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to see highlights from motd. 
    I'll have money it'll be all about moanio an pogba, and how far manure have fallen with fupp all about the mighty irons and how well they played.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Sun 30 Sep 2018, 7:56 am

Was a Superb result yesterday. Could not fault the effort of every player on that pitch. When I said part of me thinks we would beat them I was just thinking we`d nick a 1-0 never did I think we would dominate them and come away with a 3-1 Win.
    It seems we`ve deffo turned the cornor after a horrid first 4 games and are now starting to show the Pellegrini effect now although I had always said once we get that first win we`d be off and they`d be no stopping us and that`s the case after beating Everton.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 30 Sep 2018, 12:28 pm

Very good game in which West Ham were the better team.
    Enjoyed being there watching the Man Utd fans leave early.
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Sun 30 Sep 2018, 5:05 pm

Great result, but it is a bit hard to determine how much we have improved (which isn't in doubt), and how much The Special One™️'s players have given up on him.

I'll take the three either way, or both.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 03 Oct 2018, 12:16 am

We were on fire, it was all about West Ham United, sod the opposition. We'd have given the far superior blue side of Manchester a run for their money playing like that.

A stunning display ...... more please.
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Thu 04 Oct 2018, 9:41 pm

The future is bright for the Hammers! 'X' Eventhough I am an ornithologist I say, let's stuff those Seagulls!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 8:07 am