West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

AFC Wombles vs WHUFC (FA Cup) -- January 26th, 2019

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

AFC Wombles vs WHUFC (FA Cup) -- January 26th, 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: AFC Wombles vs WHUFC (FA Cup) -- January 26th, 2019

Post  westhamonkey Sun 27 Jan 2019, 7:11 pm

stupid
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

AFC Wombles vs WHUFC (FA Cup) -- January 26th, 2019 - Page 2 Empty Re: AFC Wombles vs WHUFC (FA Cup) -- January 26th, 2019

Post  Jiggs Tue 29 Jan 2019, 2:52 pm

Tony P wrote:Most of those players who started were an embarrassment. Only Diop came out with any credit in the first half. Second half, Antonio and Snodgrass ran themselves into the ground, for nothing. Anderson, Perez and Fredericks made a real difference too

As for Noble, he got run ragged by a League One midfielder in Scott Wagstaff, who scored two and set up the cross for the 4th. Having Obiang alongside him meant we effectively had NO midfield

Having Antonio at right back with Ogbonna and Masuaku in defence meant we had no defence except for Diop

I am glad I won't have to see Adrian in goal for us again. The difference in ability between him and Fabianski is huge

Same goes for Masuaku. Unless Cresswell gets injured I hope I never see him in a West Ham shirt again. One of the worst left backs in the league, by a mile. Totally inept. To cap it all he got booked for diving

Carroll is finished. The injuries have finally caught up with him. He won ONE header first half when he nodded it down to Hernandez. He got totally bossed by two League One centre halves. His touch is awful and he can't pass water. Bye bye in the summer

Hernandez started brightly when he hit the post at 0-0. He thrives on service. With NO creativity behind him he just looked lost and disinterested most of time. There is no point playing him unless Nasri, Lanzini, Wilshere or Anderson are in the team

Diangana looked like a little boy playing in an adults game. Very poor. It was like playing with 9 men with him and AC doing nothing whatsoever first half

The worst thing last night? Our attitude. It totally stank the place out. Pellegrini must have a lot of those players (metaphorically or literally) knocking on his door asking why they are not starting games. Well lads, tonight you got your chance and you blew it; big time

The team Pellegrini put out there first half should have had more than enough to beat a side bottom of League One and STRUGGLING in League One. But the attitude was so poor that it wasn't. No wonder the manager is angry and embarrassed

So are we

Rant over

Great rant Tone ...... with you 100%, even re Noble  AFC Wombles vs WHUFC (FA Cup) -- January 26th, 2019 - Page 2 2723394577

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 9:42 am