West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

A Letter to Marko

Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

A Letter to Marko Empty A Letter to Marko

Post  Blakey Sun 27 Jan 2019, 10:17 am

Dear Mr Arnautovic,

In response to your video last night, might I strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut. Another suggestion would be to gaffer tape your brother to a chair, in an empty  warehouse, for the transfer window. That, and only that, will prevent the kind of shit storm we, as fans, have had to endure this month. 

We all know this "new contract" is nothing more than a pay rise, be it incentivised or not, that's all it is. If you, or any member of your family, have money problems, talk to the club. Allowing your brother to make up rumours of interest from other clubs, at home or abroad, does you no favours. Honesty is always the best option. If you'd come out and said, "I've been offered triple my wages by an overseas club. It's an offer too good to turn down at this stage of my career and I hope the two clubs can come to an agreement to make this happen." Fine, I think everyone could relate to that, not all this bullshit that has been doing the rounds largely promoted by your brother.

So, we all know your going to leave at the end of the season. We already know who your replacement will be. May I strongly suggest you keep your head down, no more stupid videos or press releases, and play your football as we know you can. No kissing the badge or the crossed arms bullshit. Play, score goals, help us to win games and climb the table. After the final whistle of the final game of the season, fupp off. 

Yours Sincerely, 
                                     Every West Ham Supporter.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

A Letter to Marko Empty Re: A Letter to Marko

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 27 Jan 2019, 3:32 pm

When he leaves I hope he takes other players with him.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 29 Jan 2019, 3:07 pm

Blakey wrote:Dear Mr Arnautovic,

In response to your video last night, might I strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut. Another suggestion would be to gaffer tape your brother to a chair, in an empty  warehouse, for the transfer window. That, and only that, will prevent the kind of shit storm we, as fans, have had to endure this month. 

We all know this "new contract" is nothing more than a pay rise, be it incentivised or not, that's all it is. If you, or any member of your family, have money problems, talk to the club. Allowing your brother to make up rumours of interest from other clubs, at home or abroad, does you no favours. Honesty is always the best option. If you'd come out and said, "I've been offered triple my wages by an overseas club. It's an offer too good to turn down at this stage of my career and I hope the two clubs can come to an agreement to make this happen." Fine, I think everyone could relate to that, not all this bullshit that has been doing the rounds largely promoted by your brother.

So, we all know your going to leave at the end of the season. We already know who your replacement will be. May I strongly suggest you keep your head down, no more stupid videos or press releases, and play your football as we know you can. No kissing the badge or the crossed arms bullshit. Play, score goals, help us to win games and climb the table. After the final whistle of the final game of the season, fupp off. 

Yours Sincerely, 
                                     Every West Ham Supporter.

A Letter to Marko 1518089606  
    Yeah......read it and weep you git A Letter to Marko 2640546436

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:43 am