West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

WHUFC vs Brighton -- August 17th, 2019

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

WHUFC vs Brighton -- August 17th, 2019 Empty WHUFC vs Brighton -- August 17th, 2019

Post  westhamonkey Thu 15 Aug 2019, 10:35 pm

Gonna have to sit this one out as I'm filming this weekend.

Nice to see Adrian winning silverware literally the day after he leaves us...

Seems like Haller and Anderson have bottled it for the weekend by being 'injured' from last week's debacle...

newsflash boys... being embarrassed and butt hurt is not an injury... get over yourselves and buck up.

no mention of Yarmalenko yet...

Noble is still out - who thought playground injuries were so serious? (school was the last time I heard of anyone suffering rom a 'dead leg')

so... weakened team, lack of confidence...

roll on saturday...
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

WHUFC vs Brighton -- August 17th, 2019 Empty Re: WHUFC vs Brighton -- August 17th, 2019

Post  Arran Fri 16 Aug 2019, 8:05 pm

To be honest Put the 5-0 score line aside I personally don`t think we actually played that Poor against City Last weekend. Brighton will be a different test and obviously they have a good record against us in the League but I think we`re edge it 2-1 tomorrow and kick start our season.
    Hopefully Pellegrini will start both Haller and Anderson as I think they both only had Minor Injuries so hopefully should be fit enough to feature against Brighton.
    I`d go with :
    Fabianski (c)
    Federicks
    Diop
    Balbuena
    Masuaku
    Rice
    Wilshere
    Anderson*
    Lanzini
    Yarmolenko
    Haller*

* Antonio for Haller if Haller not fit enough
    * Fornals for Anderson if Anderson not fit enough
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

WHUFC vs Brighton -- August 17th, 2019 Empty Re: WHUFC vs Brighton -- August 17th, 2019

Post  westhamonkey Sun 18 Aug 2019, 6:46 am

oh my god... just finished watching the game...

what a pile of shit.

we were awful... in any world without VAR we'd have been a goal down and lost the game without question.

passing all over the place... defending was woeful

only players to show anything were Fabianski and rice.

Yarmolenko came on 2nd half at some point...

Haller and Anderson bottled it

Chicharito tried his best and scored.

Antonio was a 2nd half sub as well..

5 changes from the knobs who gave up the 2nd half against City... this was even worse... against Brighton... who admittedly are our new bogey team...

We scored against the run of play on a moment of decent football from Lanzini... other than that e rode our luck and had VAR to thank for keeping us in the game...

This really could be the season it all goes horribly wrong for us... again...

Hold onto your hats... it's gonna be a fupping rough season...
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sun 18 Aug 2019, 6:48 am

Arran wrote:To be honest Put the 5-0 score line aside I personally don`t think we actually played that Poor against City Last weekend. Brighton will be a different test and obviously they have a good record against us in the League but I think we`re edge it 2-1 tomorrow and kick start our season.
    Hopefully Pellegrini will start both Haller and Anderson as I think they both only had Minor Injuries so hopefully should be fit enough to feature against Brighton.
    I`d go with :
    Fabianski (c)
    Federicks
    Diop
    Balbuena
    Masuaku
    Rice
    Wilshere
    Anderson*
    Lanzini
    Yarmolenko
    Haller*

* Antonio for Haller if Haller not fit enough
    * Fornals for Anderson if Anderson not fit enough

hey Arran... shame he didn't play that line up... although that's pretty close to where we ended up... not that it made much different...
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Wed 21 Aug 2019, 7:17 pm

westhamonkey wrote:
    oh my god... just finished watching the game...

what a pile of shit.

we were awful... in any world without VAR we'd have been a goal down and lost the game without question.

passing all over the place... defending was woeful

only players to show anything were Fabianski and rice.

Yarmolenko came on 2nd half at some point...

Haller and Anderson bottled it

Chicharito tried his best and scored.

Antonio was a 2nd half sub as well..

5 changes from the knobs who gave up the 2nd half against City... this was even worse... against Brighton... who admittedly are our new bogey team...

We scored against the run of play on a moment of decent football from Lanzini... other than that e rode our luck and had VAR to thank for keeping us in the game...

This really could be the season it all goes horribly wrong for us... again...

Hold onto your hats... it's gonna be a fupping rough season...

What about Lanzini? Easily our best player. Snoddy put in a shift too
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Sat 24 Aug 2019, 6:23 am

I agree with Tony`s Comment on Lanzini - I thought he was one of if not our best player on the day and if it wasn`t for his run and awareness to spot Hernandez we wouldn`t of scored. Snodgrass played well when he came on as well and to be honest I`d start him against Watford.

I`d go with against Watford :
    Fabianski
    Masuaku
    Diop
    Balbuena
    Federicks
    Rice
    Noble
    Snodgrass
    Anderson
    Lanzini
    Haller

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 9:42 am