West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

Carlos Sanchez...

Stevenage Dave
    Stevenage Dave
    Boot Cleaner

Carlos Sanchez... Empty Carlos Sanchez...

Post  Stevenage Dave Tue 25 Aug 2020, 4:37 pm

..was our highest-paid player per minute last season, getting (not "earning") £50k per week for his 113 minutes on the pitch at £21,239 per minute
    Carlos Sanchez... 2723394577
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Carlos Sanchez... Empty Re: Carlos Sanchez...

Post  Arran Thu 27 Aug 2020, 6:19 am

That Doesn`t surprise me at all to be honest. Hopefully we will learn our lesson and only offer what they are on already at their current club or do it in adds ons after set targets have been met ie Goals scored,Clean sheets.

Wish the club would make a move for Watkins before it`s to late and other clubs get him. It already looks like we`ve lost out on Eze from QPR. Surely the club have enough to offer Brentford money for Watkins considering we`ve sold Ajeti,Hugill and got rid of Sanchez etc. Watkins would be a great addition to the squad - Young,Hungry and knows where the goal is and he may get the best out of Haller.

Stevenage Dave likes this post

Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Fri 28 Aug 2020, 6:31 am

We have Soucek to pay for.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Sat 29 Aug 2020, 6:53 am

Add Roberto to the list of player`s to depart the club for good. I`m liking how the club are getting rid of the deadwood first - Guess it makes alot of sense to do that before getting players in.

I think all we really need is a Centre Forward who can score and link up with Haller and maybe a Right back and a Left Back although Longelo and Bapiste both looked good in the games the other day and didn`t really look out of place in the side.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Sat 29 Aug 2020, 9:09 am

We will still be paying 65% of Roberto's wages until his "contract" officially expires next summer. 

Right back we are covered for. Fredericks, Johnson and Coventry can cover if needed

Diangana looks most likely to be the strike partner for Haller / Antonio 

Left back & centre back are the priority, or should be.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Mon 31 Aug 2020, 3:58 pm

100% Agree with you on the left back position. Both Cresswell & Masuaku don`t ever feel me with confidence when they play at left back. Was hoping that Longelo would be given another chance against Brentford but that didn`t happen and I can`t see Moyes messing around to much against Bournemouth given that`s our last friendly before the Premier league starts.

It`s slighty worrying that we`ve not done any business yet although some would argue that Soucek counts as a Summer signing although personally I don`t.

I don`t see why we don`t try and get ether Reece James or that Sarr from Chelsea on loan as both won`t play that much and I`m sure Frank would want to both to get game time and experience in the Premier league and both would be able to cover all positions at the back andboth fit the mould that Moyes is after in a player ( Young and Hungry ).

It looks like Cullen and Coventry may well be given there chance in the 1st team now having been in and around the squad for the past few seasons.

I still think Silva could be a good player for us in the league and hopefully we`re see more of him in both Cup and league games as this season goes on.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Tue 01 Sep 2020, 9:00 am

We are skint. Bowen was bought with this seasons pedictied transfer budget. I say predicted, that was before Covid hit and every clubs finances went to rat shit. Soucek has to be paid for as well, so that's any budget we did have gone. 

We can only buy players if we sell, move players on. So far, that hasn't amounted to much so there is still next to nothing in the kitty. 

We are still looking to off load Wilshere. If that means coming to an agreement to buy his contract out, so be it, but we need his wages off the bill. 

Lanzini will never be the player he was pre injury. It was made quite clear by the medical team that that injury would mean he'd have to adapt his playing style. Personally, I'd get rid of him for whatever we can get. 

But that still won't leave us with much in the kitty. We are going to have to rely on the youth coming through and stepping up to the plate. This upcoming season is going to be a very, very tough one.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Tue 01 Sep 2020, 9:40 am

I`ve said on another West Ham page and I`ll say it on here now as well. I personally think the backbone of the team is their when you look at it in dept.

Anang - Diop - Rice - Soucek - Grady - Bowen .... It`s a case of adding to that wether that be bringing players in from the outside or using our academy.

I personally wouldn`t be too concerned if we went down because we toom the gamble and used alot of academy players during the season. We have a few that are coming up that could be the next Rice,Noble etc if given a real chance in the 1st team. The likes of Bapiste,Longelo,Coventry,Silva just to name 4.

I think in terms of what we have coming through the futures bright it`s just a case of weather the club can match the players ambitions as they make the break through at the highest level which will be the make or break of this club in the long term in my Opinon.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Thu 03 Sep 2020, 7:34 am

Aww, bless ya.

Bid for Diangana has been accepted. Now down to the player.

Money from that sale, if it goes through, could be used to bring in Benrhama(sp) from Brentford and a left back.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Thu 03 Sep 2020, 8:49 am

Fuming about Grady going Carlos Sanchez... 2723394577 .

I wish the Board will just fupp off out the club Carlos Sanchez... 2723394577

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:35 pm