West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

West Ham away to Sheffield Wednesday ( FA Cup 3 round )

Arran H
    Reserves

West Ham away to Sheffield Wednesday ( FA Cup 3 round ) Empty West Ham away to Sheffield Wednesday ( FA Cup 3 round )

Post  Arran H Sun 04 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm

West Ham have been drawn away to Sheffield Wednesday in the Fa Cup , Should be an easy win but will BFS be bothered about the Fa Cup this year ?!?! who knows scratch

Wonder if Sheffield Utd will try and get tickets for this game to cause trouble with our traveling fans bet the scummmers do angry2
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

West Ham away to Sheffield Wednesday ( FA Cup 3 round ) Empty Re: West Ham away to Sheffield Wednesday ( FA Cup 3 round )

Post  Tony P Sun 04 Dec 2011, 7:18 pm

Arran H wrote:West Ham have been drawn away to Sheffield Wednesday in the Fa Cup , Should be an easy win but will BFS be bothered about the Fa Cup this year ?!?! who knows scratch

Wonder if Sheffield Utd will try and get tickets for this game to cause trouble with our traveling fans bet the scummmers do angry2

How do you w**k that one out? Sheff Weds home record P9 W 8 D1 L0 F19 A5 this season. Better than ours !
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

West Ham away to Sheffield Wednesday ( FA Cup 3 round ) Empty Re: West Ham away to Sheffield Wednesday ( FA Cup 3 round )

Post  Nicki Sun 04 Dec 2011, 10:28 pm

Agree with you there Tony. I wasn't that happy with it I must say. The Owls are playing well this season.
    Im sure the blunts will try to hijack it. They are at home same weekend so hopefully they will be occupied elsewhere.
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 05 Dec 2011, 8:30 am

Ian and I are going to try and get tickets for this.
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Tue 06 Dec 2011, 6:03 am

Good w**k Suz, give it heaps if you go. 8)
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 06 Dec 2011, 8:25 am

Oh I always do tits
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 06 Dec 2011, 11:52 am

Suzanne Claret wrote:Ian and I are going to try and get tickets for this.

Count me in Su. Their capacity is just under 40,000 so we should get just under 10,000 tickets
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 06 Dec 2011, 1:02 pm

Tony P wrote:

Count me in Su. Their capacity is just under 40,000 so we should get just under 10,000 tickets

Do you want me to get your ticket with ours, we thought we'de go up on the coach...
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:09 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:
    Tony P wrote:

Do you want me to get your ticket with ours, we thought we'de go up on the coach...

No thanks. I will go up in the car with my mate if I get a ticket. Will meet you up there somewhere though
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 06 Dec 2011, 2:28 pm

Tony P wrote:
    Suzanne Claret wrote:
    Tony P wrote:

No thanks. I will go up in the car with my mate if I get a ticket. Will meet you up there somewhere though

:cheers:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 6:15 pm