West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+7
Johnny K
manurewa hammer
mottinghammer
Campo
Tony P
Andy-M
Geezer
11 posters

The Relegation Dog Fight

Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

The Relegation Dog Fight Empty The Relegation Dog Fight

Post  Geezer Thu 31 Mar 2011, 2:41 pm

With just seven points separating Wigan Athletic bottom and Newcastle in 11th place , it really is squeaky bum time. I think this is gonna go down to the last game , can our tickers hold out :affraid:

Wigan
    Fixtures left: Tottenham (h), Chelsea (a), Blackpool (a), Sunderland (a), Everton (h), Villa (a), West Ham (h), Stoke (a)

Birmingham
    Fixtures left: Bolton (h), Blackburn (a), Sunderland (h) Chelsea (a), Liverpool (a), Wolves (h), Newcastle (a), Fulham (h), Totteham (a)

Wolves
    Fixtures left: Newcastle (a), Everton (h), Fulham (h), Stoke (a), Birmingham (a), West Brom (h), Sunderland (a), Blackburn (h)

West Ham
    Fixtures left: Manchester United (h), Bolton (a), Aston Villa (h), Chelsea (a), Man City (a), Blackburn (h), Wigan (a), Sunderland (h)

West Brom
    Fixtures left: Liverpool (h), Sunderland (a), Chelsea (h), Tottenham (a), Villa (h), Wolves (a), Everton (h), Newcastle (a)

Blackpool
    Fixtures left: Fulham (a), Arsenal (h), Wigan (h), Newcastle (h), Stoke (h), Tottenham (a), Bolton (h), Manchester United (a)

Aston Villa
    Fixtures left: Everton (a), Newcastle (h) West Ham (a), Stoke (h), West Brom (a), Wigan (h), Arsenal (a), Liverpool (h

Blackburn
    Fixtures left: Arsenal (a), Birmingham (h), Everton (a) Man City (h), Bolton (h), West Ham (a), Manchester United (h), Wolves (a)

Fulham
    Fixtures left: Blackpool (a), Manchester United (h), Wolves (a), Bolton (h), Sunderland (a), Liverpool (h), Birmingham (a), Arsenal (h)

Newcastle
    Fixtures left: Wolves (h), Villa (a), Manchester United (h), Blackpool (a), Liverpool (a), Birmingham (h), Chelsea (a) West Brom (h)
    Andy-M
    Andy-M
    Tea Boy/Girl

The Relegation Dog Fight Empty Re: The Relegation Dog Fight

Post  Andy-M Thu 31 Mar 2011, 3:37 pm

Wigan & Wolves will deffo go down & so they should as they are both poor sides, the other spot is up for grabs but I think it will be either West Brom or Hopefully Birmingham.
    Wolves, West Brom & Wigan have had some suprise wins, but its about the season performance.
    Dont get me wrong we have also been poor but with Ba, Hitz & Oneil we look such a better side. WH Flag
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:51 pm

The best part is that we do have choices now in all parts of the field which is not often that happens at WH . How do the other relegation dog fighting teams look in this important run in , cant be arsed to check out , so we must be looking favorites now to avoid the drop , I kin hope so . COYI

WH Flag
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 31 Mar 2011, 9:14 pm

Don't agree that Wolves will go down. They, like us, have found some momentum. I agree that Wigan are in big trouble and I hope we help to send them and their doddering, interfering wanker of a chairman Dave Whelan to the Coco-Pops with their mates at Sheff Utd.

Other clubs in freefall are Birmingham, Blackburn, Blackpool and Aston Villa

My bottom three? Wigan, Blackburn and Blackpool
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 01 Apr 2011, 12:22 pm

just beating those teams around us that we have yet to play is the most important,, If we can turn over wigan , blackburn and maybe villa, this is getting to proper squeeky bum time again aint it
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:56 pm

ThreeWheeling wrote:just beating those teams around us that we have yet to play is the most important,, If we can turn over wigan , blackburn and maybe villa, this is getting to proper squeeky bum time again aint it

it wouldn't be West Ham without it dude !
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:09 pm

Or the Navy cheesey grin
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:43 pm

I fancy us to get some sort of result against manpoo tomorrow, a 0-0 draw would be good a 1-0 win superb. I fancy us to get wins against Villa, Blackburn, Wigan and Sunderland, but see nothing coming out of the other 3 games, we always lose at Notlob, Chelsea and City will both be to strong for us I fear. But by my reckoning that would give us 45 points, which should see us pushing towards the halfway mark.

My tips to go down, Wigan, WBA and Blackpool just wish we could also send down Blackburn and Stoke!
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Sat 02 Apr 2011, 2:24 am

It looks to me that Villa are some trouble as well. That would kinda be a shame no?
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sat 02 Apr 2011, 8:19 am

Have no feelings for any of our opponents until we are out of it - besides Houllier is a knob.

Also feel that Blackburn & Blackpool could find themselves in the final mix. Rovers should have got a decent manager when they had the opportunity. The draw between the 2 was a bad result for both - both of them would have wanted & expected 3 points from that game. Wolves results against the top teams & the fact they have kept themselves in contact makes me think they will get out of it, likewise wigan who have never been dropped (although I hope they go down).

Brum & Villa seem a bit delusional right now. Both seem to have the attitude they are too good. Long may it continue.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 02 Apr 2011, 6:01 pm

Too tough to call...it's all changed again today with the wankers that should be winning dropping points to our nearest rivals....

Driving me bananas.... :sleep: wake me up 22nd May
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sat 02 Apr 2011, 6:18 pm

What just before we go in the Barking Dawg for Brekie or just before we hit the Supps Club Smile
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 02 Apr 2011, 10:06 pm

Sunday morning please..... 9 ish Very Happy
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Sun 03 Apr 2011, 12:28 am

Pity games are not only 45 mins long. Fupp! Sad

Post  Guest Sun 03 Apr 2011, 7:47 am

Yesterday was a great example of how to go and blow a lead and tottaly crumble against a side that looked average at best in the first half. What happened at half time in the dressing room anyone want to hazard a guess? Something must of happened because when the players came out for the second half they looked nothing like they did in the first. We should have put the game to bed, even before the second half in my opinion I just cant see what changed so much. Apart from rooney scoring 3 goals which looked about as likely to happen in the first half as us winning the league but apart from that we just seemed to implode. The worst thing is that I was watching the game with a freind of mine who supports Man United and I kept any jibes to myself when we was winning and made sure not to gloat, but as soon as Man United took the lead he wouldnt shut up rubing it in and making comments about how good they was. I wish i had of gloated when I had the chance....................
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 03 Apr 2011, 2:50 pm

Not one side managed to do us a favour yesterday, games I thought were bankers in our favour completely fupped up. Bloody spuds cant even beat wigan! Albion beating Liverpoo , only bright spot was Wolfs going done at barcodes, but a bad day at the office and only an away game at Notlob to look forward to ya h boo sucks angry2 😠 angry2
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 03 Apr 2011, 2:53 pm

At least Bobby Z is doing his bit, scored both as Foolham are 2-0 up against the tangerines, which really puts the heat on them! Hurrah tits tits tits
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 03 Apr 2011, 3:17 pm

Make that 3-0 Motty , good old Bobby Bow
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Sun 03 Apr 2011, 4:53 pm

Tottenham havent beaten any of our relegation rivals... coincidence? I think not!!
    Abbi Normal
    Abbi Normal
    Academy

Post  Abbi Normal Sun 03 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm

steve haradine conspiracy theory there somewhere
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 03 Apr 2011, 7:15 pm

Nicki wrote:Tottenham havent beaten any of our relegation rivals... coincidence? I think not!!

Mind you they haven't beaten us either which would suggest they are just shit & not top 4 material. Laughing

Good result by fulham today - drops blackpool right into the danger zone.
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Sun 03 Apr 2011, 7:38 pm

And Bobby Z got two and why did we get rid of him ?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:14 pm