West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+2
mottinghammer
Admin
6 posters

Found this on another site

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Found this on another site Empty Found this on another site

Post  Admin Mon 27 Feb 2012, 3:03 pm

Despite the result, I was disappointed with the sections of the crowd who booed the players off the pitch at the final whistle. Yes, people have paid their money. Yes, they are entitled to voice their displeasure when things don’t go our way. But we didn’t even lose the game! When we lost 3-1 to Wolves in 09/10, that performance was bad enough to warrant the abuse the players got. 1-5 away at Ipswich was possibly the same (not that our regular away support are that way inclined). After the previous three superb performances I expected them to be cut some slack after a flat performance that, frankly, has been coming. Even the best teams have off days and, make no mistake, we are the best team in this, admittedly average league.
    If I have a bad day at w**k, I don’t get booed out of the office. Theatre audiences don’t boo if they don’t get a happy ending. It’s not constructive feedback, it doesn’t leave anybody feeling happy and I doubt if the players take anything from it. Furthermore, numerically our support has been superb, we need all those kids who were there for a quid on Saturday to leave feeling excited, inspired and ready for their next trip to the Boleyn.
    It’s important that the future generations of our support want to come to West Ham. I salute the board for all they have done to keep the attendances up this year. Now it is up to us to play our part.
    We’re all in this together, let’s do all we can to help get our team promoted. On a more positive note the style of play has been gradually improving for a few weeks, despite the red cards. We’ll get out of this league and have a bright future to look forward to. Let’s keep that at the front of our minds on the occasional difficult days at the office.

Completly agree with this geezer , makes me cringe when I hear the booing, stay the fcuk away or support your team with singing instead
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Found this on another site Empty Re: Found this on another site

Post  mottinghammer Mon 27 Feb 2012, 3:49 pm

Agree with both the writer and yerself Geeze, Tony says on fb that it was a very small number who booed, and if so then a few in 30+ thousand isn't worth the amount of hype this has been getting. Papers love to rubbish West Ham fans whenever they can, but thye are without doubt the best there is, however the team are playing! WH Flag
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 27 Feb 2012, 4:16 pm

I know the papers have jumped on the bandwagon and most of them will do their best to trash WH , but my belief is that this was taken from a fans point of view . It probably is a small group of wankers that think its good to boo and I suppose we have to take into account that WH do get a lot of outsiders who have seen the notorious GSH film 500 times and come over just for that , not saying that they boo , but if they are so caught up in a shit film that is so far from the truth , then you never know . I just wish they would stop and think , if possible , before they come out with this unnecessary howling . COYI
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Mon 27 Feb 2012, 5:47 pm

Don’t believe in booing my own team and would rather those that did stop it.
    We need to remember Saturday was a packed house with a lot of dads taking the kids for a quid. These guys wanted to see a good game and a number of our lot did not play well. Those players that came off complaining about the crowd need to think about the team performance which was poor in places. Faubert was awful and Reid was bad at the beginning of the game. Second half was better which would suggest that Sam got his selection wrong when leaving out Cole. We could so easily have lost this game.
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:30 am

At the final whistle I had an exchange of views with two young men who were booing. I asked them what the fcuk they thought they were doing in the Bobby Lower because the Bobby Lower is for home fans and their behaviour made me think they were not West Ham fans. They swore at me, used some nasty words, so I gave them a right telling off and explained that if saw them behaving like that again I would have them removed from the ground (I don’t have the authority to do this but they didn’t know that). They apologised. I’m thinking of installing a naughty step just outside the gents loo’s. nope
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 28 Feb 2012, 9:24 am

Suzanne Claret wrote:At the final whistle I had an exchange of views with two young men who were booing. I asked them what the fcuk they thought they were doing in the Bobby Lower because the Bobby Lower is for home fans and their behaviour made me think they were not West Ham fans. They swore at me, used some nasty words, so I gave them a right telling off and explained that if saw them behaving like that again I would have them removed from the ground (I don’t have the authority to do this but they didn’t know that). They apologised. I’m thinking of installing a naughty step just outside the gents loo’s. nope

rofl smiley well done Suz!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 28 Feb 2012, 10:21 am

Brilliant Suz , good on ya girl
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 28 Feb 2012, 1:53 pm

Awwww Suzanne, you do make me laugh.. rofl smiley
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:09 pm

That step might be a bit wet. cheesey grin
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 28 Feb 2012, 8:17 pm

Charlie Ham wrote:That step might be a bit wet. cheesey grin

Chucks up a bit as well What a Face
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 28 Feb 2012, 9:12 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:At the final whistle I had an exchange of views with two young men who were booing. I asked them what the fcuk they thought they were doing in the Bobby Lower because the Bobby Lower is for home fans and their behaviour made me think they were not West Ham fans. They swore at me, used some nasty words, so I gave them a right telling off and explained that if saw them behaving like that again I would have them removed from the ground (I don’t have the authority to do this but they didn’t know that). They apologised. I’m thinking of installing a naughty step just outside the gents loo’s. nope

clap

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:15 pm