West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+8
IronDane
Campo
Charlie Ham
Blakey
Jiggs
JulianDicksLeftKnee
Tony P
Admin
12 posters

West ham United v Cardiff City

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

West ham United v Cardiff City - Page 2 Empty Re: West ham United v Cardiff City

Post  Campo Mon 07 May 2012, 6:31 pm

Top job
    we have done cardiff right over

cant see the Brums or b'pool rolling over anywhere near that easy
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

West ham United v Cardiff City - Page 2 Empty Re: West ham United v Cardiff City

Post  Campo Mon 07 May 2012, 7:14 pm

It has just dawned on me how many of our 'young hammers' have not seen us at Wembley
    80 and 81 does not seem that long ago cheesey grin
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Mon 07 May 2012, 7:34 pm

clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Now I,m off to the Cardiffy Forum cheesey grin
    Dave M
    Dave M
    Tea Boy/Girl

Post  Dave M Mon 07 May 2012, 7:41 pm

Brilliant result.

There was pretty much no opposition, but lets not take that away from our boys because we just didn't allow Cardiff to play.

Buzzing!!
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Mon 07 May 2012, 10:20 pm

Enjoyed today game.

Only 1 more win to go.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 07 May 2012, 11:29 pm

We were top notch....so was the beer *hic* I need sleep sleep

Nite nite.....sweet dreams x

woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo woohoo
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 08 May 2012, 8:34 am

I left my sick bed to go to the game and oh my god was it worth it !! Over both legs we never looked like losing. What a wonderful performance all round. Final is not until Saturday 19th so I have plenty of time to sort out face paints, hair dye, nail polish, flags and silly hats woohoo

Although the chance of Ian getting a ticket is very slim has rather taken the edge of it Sad
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 08 May 2012, 12:38 pm

Brilliant! Top class peformance from front to back, moment of the match for me was the STB lower all singing 'sign on Greeno' and him turning and shrugging! If we go up I dont doubt he will sign.

Couldnt find anyone in the supps club betwen 2.30 and 3 so went into the ground on me own :pale:

Most professional performance I have seen from a West Ham side in a long time. WH Flag
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 08 May 2012, 1:55 pm

mottinghammer wrote:Brilliant! Top class peformance from front to back, moment of the match for me was the STB lower all singing 'sign on Greeno' and him turning and shrugging! If we go up I dont doubt he will sign.

Couldnt find anyone in the supps club betwen 2.30 and 3 so went into the ground on me own :pale:

Most professional performance I have seen from a West Ham side in a long time. WH Flag

I was in there Motty. The Firm did their own thing unfortunately Sad
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Tue 08 May 2012, 2:31 pm

Tony P wrote:
    mottinghammer wrote:Brilliant! Top class peformance from front to back, moment of the match for me was the STB lower all singing 'sign on Greeno' and him turning and shrugging! If we go up I dont doubt he will sign.

I was in there Motty. The Firm did their own thing unfortunately Sad

Went over by the piano and watched the snooker for a bit but couldnt see anyone I knew so buggered orf, had a look in the shop (what a rip off that place is!). never mind if we can all get tickets for the final, maybe a meet up in wem-ber-ley!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Tue 08 May 2012, 9:54 pm

That would be good Motty but not sure how we can get seats together. Some of us are season ticket holders, some are members and some are not. The ticketing is being handled by a 3rd party. We can still meet up beforehand though!!

COYI !!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Wed 09 May 2012, 8:15 am

The oppos view after the game

"The tie was effectively over when West Ham scored their second goal down here and today we played like a team which knew that. 6-0 wins towards the end of the season have a huge impact and West Ham became a different team after they beat Brighton - they played like a team which shouldn't be in this division."
    - the other bob wilson

"Good luck to West Ham in the Final. We don't need that kind of squad in the division next year. I will be hoping they win the Final."
    - Kiffa

"I really think in this form West Ham are unplayable and would have stuffed Blackpool, Birmingham, 'Boro etc. Cole, Nolan, Noble, Tomkins, Green, Collison, and O'Neil are all good Premier League players. Vaz Te will make the step up and the rest of their defence looks very very solid. I think they're the only side in the division that would have absolutely nullified us. To be honest, we really should have been beaten on the opening day too."
    - Tommeh

"I'm not a fan of Sam Allardyce at all - or Kevin Nolan for that matter (mainly to do with his big mouth) - but would like to see West Ham do the business in the Final. That would ensure Blackpool dont get another sniff at the top league. It would also mean one less top-draw outfit in the Championship next season."
    - beddaubluebird

"I can't remember a team out-playing us at this level quite as much as they have over the two games."
    - swiss pete

"I think that this West Ham side is supremely discliplined, physical and from what I've seen, only susceptible to pace. Even though it was a fantastic day I regret us not losing to them on the opening day, we would have had a far better chance against Southampton or Reading in the play-offs."
    - Tommeh

"West Ham are a big club, a top club who spent more in the transfer window than we have spent for years. 30,000-plus average crowds, one of the top 15 sides in the country, the best side in the league who f*cked up automatic promotion with too many draws -not helped by us beating them in August. There's no disgrace in losing to them, they are a better side. 10 years ago we were losing to York and Mansfield. Now THAT was soemthing to be ashamed of."
    - Lawnmower

"We picked up 10 points out of 12 from the two promoted sides. West Ham just turned on the style they should have been doing all season at the right time. We were very tired and they CLEARLY have a far better, Premier League-quality, squad.
    - CCFC 24

"It's been a decent season where we've overachieved, all things considered. We reached the Carling Cup Final where a side who've spent £100million-plus only just managed to beat us on penalties. West Ham have the best squad in the league, bar none. They're bringing on the likes on Nicky Maynard, who would walk into our starting XI."
    - Clocks

"A bad end to a good season. I dont understand why the players didn't seem interested today - West Ham were far better but we didnt even have a go at them. Over the two legs Robert Green was just a spectator. Can't complain about the season though - I would have taken the play-offs and a Cup final in August last year. I just wish we put up more of a fight today. Maybe next season."
    - Ell.

*Comments originally posted at cardiffcityforum.co.uk and ccmb.co.uk.
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Wed 09 May 2012, 8:49 am

Blimey, it’s odd to read what others think of our team, that we are that good. I think it’s very funny that they want us promoted so they don’t have to come up against us next season lol!
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Wed 09 May 2012, 9:52 am

What Suz said, actually really nice to see other supporters saying something nice and positieve about West Ham for a change! cheesey grin
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 09 May 2012, 10:42 pm

Oh yes, I enjoyed reading those comments. My favourite being....

Even though it was a fantastic day I regret us not losing to them on the opening day, we would have had a far better chance against Southampton or Reading in the play-offs."
    - Tommeh

Fankoooooo tramp

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:19 pm