West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+7
manurewa hammer
westhamonkey
JulianDicksLeftKnee
lizzie
Campo
Admin
Johnny K
11 posters

Hello, Hello, its good to be back, its good to be back!!!!!

Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Hello, Hello, its good to be back, its good to be back!!!!! Empty Hello, Hello, its good to be back, its good to be back!!!!!

Post  Johnny K Sat 19 May 2012, 6:40 pm

In the words of CC 'We finguck well did it!'

Managed to see the game at the home of an Åland Hammer. Pretty nerve wracking but we are there!!

COYI!!!!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Hello, Hello, its good to be back, its good to be back!!!!! Empty Re: Hello, Hello, its good to be back, its good to be back!!!!!

Post  Admin Sat 19 May 2012, 7:00 pm

Agreed JK Nerve Wracking but it feels sooooooooooooo good now Very Happy
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Hello, Hello, its good to be back, its good to be back!!!!! Empty Re: Hello, Hello, its good to be back, its good to be back!!!!!

Post  Campo Sat 19 May 2012, 7:20 pm

OVER CHUFFED !!!

cheesey grin :party:

gonna have a hanger over of serious perportions in the morn Hello, Hello, its good to be back, its good to be back!!!!! 1746495726
    lizzie
    lizzie
    Academy

Post  lizzie Sat 19 May 2012, 7:53 pm

Well done the Hammers! WH Flag Hello, Hello, its good to be back, its good to be back!!!!! 3777063607 clap
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sat 19 May 2012, 9:28 pm

Always wary of opening a topic which quotes a Gary Glitter song.

It were a grand day out. New Wembley took my breath away as we took our seat at ten to three. A sea of clare and blue.
    Great result, decent game and by far the best climax to a season-on the proviso you win of course.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 19 May 2012, 9:47 pm

if the stuff Allardyce is saying about the consequences of not going up - slashing the wage bill, etc... this result could have saved our club.

I'm still not sure me nerves have calmed down after that 2nd half... and it must be absolutely gutting to be a Blackpool fan after the way they played...

Can't wait for all the transfer speculation starts, linking us to ever player with two legs... and probably some with only one...
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sat 19 May 2012, 11:39 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:Always wary of opening a topic which quotes a Gary Glitter song.

It were a grand day out. New Wembley took my breath away as we took our seat at ten to three. A sea of clare and blue.
    Great result, decent game and by far the best climax to a season-on the proviso you win of course.

At times like this you have to forgive & forget...
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 19 May 2012, 11:45 pm

Johnny K wrote:
    JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:Always wary of opening a topic which quotes a Gary Glitter song.

At times like this you have to forgive & forget...

At least you didn't use "Do ya wanna touch..." Long Leg
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sun 20 May 2012, 12:44 am

That's in the "Bangkokney Boys-After Dark" forum.
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Sun 20 May 2012, 8:23 am

Very Happy Great result, I'm still buzzing. watched it twice now (just to be sure for sure).
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Sun 20 May 2012, 10:32 am

manurewa hammer wrote: Very Happy Great result, I'm still buzzing. watched it twice now (just to be sure for sure).
    Me too. And even the second time I was screaming "Blow the F'in whistle" at the end!
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 20 May 2012, 11:31 am

Just watching the game again and its more noticeable the gaps in the Blackpool crowd.
    Now just getting over the man hugs and scrums when we scored. Amazing people you have never met before.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 20 May 2012, 11:04 pm

Nicki wrote:
    manurewa hammer wrote: Very Happy Great result, I'm still buzzing. watched it twice now (just to be sure for sure).
    Me too. And even the second time I was screaming "Blow the F'in whistle" at the end!

Tell me about it.....where did those 4 minutes come from confu

And the scrums Charlie!.........We were lucky the last one didn't quite reach us....we had about half a dozen or more blokes, piled up on top of each other, that finished in the row behind us....hysterical really, after we realised they were all ok - absolute nutters cheesey grin
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Mon 21 May 2012, 8:41 am

I started screaming when I thought Blackpool had scored a second goal, my nephew had to grab me by the shoulders and shake me until I calmed down, I think he was worried I’d have a heart attack…

Amazing scenes at the end….. woohoo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:18 pm