West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
Blakey
Campo
Arran H
7 posters

Now that we are back in the Premiership ....

Arran H
    Reserves

Now that we are back in the Premiership ....  Empty Now that we are back in the Premiership ....

Post  Arran H Sat 19 May 2012, 8:30 pm

What areas do you think or would like BFS to improve or add to ?

I would Say a decent CB , LB (Even if we sign McCartney we still need one more LB as cover),Decent proven goal scorer in the Premiership but other then that I happy that with the squad we have at the moment we would survive in the prem no problem.

CB:*Zat Kight(Bolton),Scott Dann(Blackburn),Richard Stearman(Wolves)
    LB:Martin Olsson(Blackburn)
    CF:*Micheal Owen(Man Utd),Yakubu(Blackburn)

*We could get on a free
    They would be the sort players I would go for in those areas I said WH Flag
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Now that we are back in the Premiership ....  Empty Re: Now that we are back in the Premiership ....

Post  Campo Sat 19 May 2012, 9:05 pm

edited:

gag didnt w**k .. removed as it was shit cheesey grin
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Now that we are back in the Premiership ....  Empty Re: Now that we are back in the Premiership ....

Post  Blakey Sun 20 May 2012, 11:35 am

Michael Owen??? Are you having a giraffe?? Perennial sick note on vastly inflated wages, no no no no no.

Henri Lansbury has tweeted this:-

Want to say a massive thanks to all the hammers for treating me like your own and I will Neva forget that song I'm foreva blowing bubbles Smile
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 20 May 2012, 1:10 pm

i would like us to see if we can get lansbury on a perm
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sun 20 May 2012, 3:40 pm

His hair is too short. Owen on a pay as you play term would be okay because he would never play with Sam's system which will remain the same in the Prem. We bought young options in Maynard and Baldock so I think the second striker options are covered. So no, to Owen, even if fit.

He will add hard, industrial players to the squad. So we may see Linda and Danny Collins remaining. I think Angela has higher expectations (wrongly or rightly) than West Ham.

Carew, Diop and even Faye may be seen as surplus and not up to Prem standard. Carew would be no sad loss.

It all depends what Sam can attract-I can't see there being any great flair being bought in.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 20 May 2012, 4:53 pm

I,d have him just to stop him scoring against us cheesey grin
    Kray_Snr
    Kray_Snr
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Kray_Snr Sun 20 May 2012, 5:00 pm

not sure lansbury is ready for the prem myself

i'd go and buy ince tho , personally think he is gona be a cracking player , good for the prem or not tho ? who knows ,

big sam will know his targets and the two davids will get em

AM JUST GLAD WE ARE BACK

and to do it via wembley was just extra special , the great Bobby was looking down upon us

C.O.Y.I.

C.O.Y.I.

C.O.Y.I.

C.O.Y.I.

C.O.Y.I.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sun 20 May 2012, 5:41 pm

Kray_Snr wrote:not sure lansbury is ready for the prem myself

i'd go and buy ince tho , personally think he is gona be a cracking player , good for the prem or not tho ? who knows ,

big sam will know his targets and the two davids will get em

AM JUST GLAD WE ARE BACK

and to do it via wembley was just extra special , the great Bobby was looking down upon us

C.O.Y.I.

C.O.Y.I.

C.O.Y.I.

C.O.Y.I.

C.O.Y.I.
    Davro?
    IronDane
    IronDane
    Reserves

Post  IronDane Sun 20 May 2012, 8:04 pm

A brilliant left back and a brilliant right back (don't think our current ones will cut it in the prem) plus signing Robert Green and Demba Ba or someone equally good/powerful (Drogba ? Wink would be nice for starters. I thought I wanted to get rid of Cole, but now I want him to stay! WH Flag

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:13 pm