West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

f***ing stupid wan*y ba**ard shi**y f**king olympic c**ting lanes!!

Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

f***ing stupid wan*y ba**ard shi**y f**king olympic c**ting lanes!! Empty f***ing stupid wan*y ba**ard shi**y f**king olympic c**ting lanes!!

Post  Sir Ian Wed 01 Aug 2012, 7:37 am

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! i am getting seriously hacked off sitting in sh!tloads of traffic and sitting next to a completly empty lane, 3 vehicles per journey have passed me since they started last wednesday oops sorry 5 passd me yesterday evening not bad for a ten mile journey of which about 70% is alongside an olympic lane. boris and coe and all the other fu**ers can shove thier lane up thier @rse as far as i am concerned, wan*ers the fu*king lot of em!!!!
    very fuc*ed off reporting from woolwich!!!!! angry2 😠 angry2 😠
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

f***ing stupid wan*y ba**ard shi**y f**king olympic c**ting lanes!! Empty Re: f***ing stupid wan*y ba**ard shi**y f**king olympic c**ting lanes!!

Post  Suzanne Claret Wed 01 Aug 2012, 7:59 am

Not a good journey to w**k this morning then dear :shock:
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

f***ing stupid wan*y ba**ard shi**y f**king olympic c**ting lanes!! Empty Re: f***ing stupid wan*y ba**ard shi**y f**king olympic c**ting lanes!!

Post  Admin Wed 01 Aug 2012, 8:03 am

You don't sound too happy Sire , I can understand you frustration mate but look at it this way it's only one more week and soon the season starts then you can take your anger out over at UP instead cheesey grin
    Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

Post  Sir Ian Wed 01 Aug 2012, 8:08 am

Admin wrote:You don't sound too happy Sire , I can understand you frustration mate but look at it this way it's only one more week and soon the season starts then you can take your anger out over at UP instead cheesey grin

WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE OLYMPIC LANES TO GET TO UPTON PARK FFS AND IT LASTS TILL HALFWAY THRU SEPTEMBER!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! PLEASE LET BORIS WALK IN TO MY w**k COS I REALLY NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING!! :whfinger: Telling angry2 😠
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Wed 01 Aug 2012, 8:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 01 Aug 2012, 8:58 am

im just off to site in 10 mins.. heading down the M3 towards Weymouth , where the sailing is taking place... deep joy
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:19 am

Second day back and already a marvelous rant....Nice w**k dude cheesey grin

Sympathising with you big time though mate.
    Sir Ian
    Sir Ian
    Academy

Post  Sir Ian Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:59 am

Jiggs wrote:Second day back and already a marvelous rant....Nice w**k dude cheesey grin

Sympathising with you big time though mate.
    it was just for you darlin Wink
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Wed 01 Aug 2012, 2:11 pm

Mwwwwaaaaah! Made my day Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:50 pm