West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

Noble Nobbled :(

Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Noble Nobbled :( Empty Noble Nobbled :(

Post  Geezer Sun 24 Apr 2011, 11:08 am

We seem to be picking up injuries to crucial players at just the wrong times.

Going into the fixture, at Stamford Bridge, without Scott Parker and Gary O`Neil, we also lost Matthew Upson before kick-off with a chest infection and during the second half we had to watch as Mark Noble disappeared down the tunnel with his season looking as if it might be over.

When approached about the subject after the game, Avram Grant didn`t give much away as to Noble`s condition but his one line did give us all cause for concern when he commented,

"We don`t know yet but it doesn`t look good."

With Jack Collison on the way back, but not making the eighteen yesterday, it`s looking as if we need him on a more urgent basis now!

Just gets better , innit
    angry2
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Noble Nobbled :( Empty Re: Noble Nobbled :(

Post  Johnny K Sun 24 Apr 2011, 2:12 pm

Yeah - I don't think they factored an injury crisis into the end of season '9 points to stay up' equation. Because that never happens does it? So at the moment we are without 3 of our frontline midfielders while the other probably needed a gradual introduction while coming back from injury, & a few games resting instead of being thrown in at the deep end.

Perhaps it may have been an idea to pick up those points earlier in the season, Avram? It just seems to me that the point of view this season from our team leaders has been 'Don't worry we'll get out of this' without ever really having a plan to achieve it.
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:50 pm

Don't suppose we will get any more news until tuesday now. I didnt see what happened. Was it a bad tackle? Or our usual bad luck?
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:53 pm

I honestly cant see us staying up , we are going down JK and that is gonna piss me right off but then on the + side we deserve it and probably need it to regroup get rid off the Noble Nobbled :( 3725042725 ,s and those that cost an arm and lef thanks to the biscuite men . I remember the last one so well and it gets you when you see the ones you want to keep get sold and the ones you want rid of stay . I remember reading in the paper over here when I was on me Hollibops that JC left for cheatski , gutted . the fucked up bit is I dont want to change from Viasat back to Canal digital so I wont get to see it on the box unless I can find it on the puter and how good are they angry2
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Sun 24 Apr 2011, 3:54 pm

I missed it Liz but going by some of the reports I have read , hes out for the season Sad
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 24 Apr 2011, 4:03 pm

Do they have Championship on CDigital over there G? I don't think we get anything here. I'm fairly relaxed about it as apart from a couple of weeks when Hitz started playing we've never really looked like getting out of it to me. The thing that I'm annoyed about is my son loses seeing them. He's stuck with them even though they have never looked like winning anythnig & all the other kids follow the big 4 or Real & Barca. He went out to play yesterday when they got their 2nd so it must be affecting him.

I think Noble made a strong challenge as he had a foul given against him but it looked like the wet pitch added to the injury. Same as Essien. To be honest the way it was going I wouldn't have been surprised it if got called off but I'm not sure if that would be a good or bad thing.
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Sun 24 Apr 2011, 4:14 pm

It should have been called off dude , that was a bloody joke yesterday and through the weather the spanish waiter goes and gets his first in a cheats shirt
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Mon 25 Apr 2011, 4:58 am

Weather was the same for both sides Geez, we played well in parts, but let our guard slip, especially for the first goal. Shame re Noble.
    Abbi Normal
    Abbi Normal
    Academy

Post  Abbi Normal Mon 25 Apr 2011, 8:27 am

our England center half bottled it and cried off sick ... and Carlton Cole was a finguck waste of a shirt ..

Our manager smiled and wished Torrets luck when he came on ...... its time our club got nasty

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:54 pm