West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

Stoke at home/ membership thingy has arrived

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Stoke  at home/ membership thingy has arrived Empty Stoke at home/ membership thingy has arrived

Post  alfiehammer Tue 02 Oct 2012, 2:32 pm

put in my application for the half price ticket for the game and applied for another ticket for my brother. Gone for the East stand, or trevor brooking/ bobby moore lower. I think given the choice i'd sit regulary in the bobby moore lower, seems to be where the best atmosphere is. Quite excited as haven't been to upton park in too low WH Flag
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Stoke  at home/ membership thingy has arrived Empty Re: Stoke at home/ membership thingy has arrived

Post  Admin Tue 02 Oct 2012, 4:31 pm

Enjoy yourself Alfie , would love to get over , its been a while but just cant do it , you,ll bump into a few from here , in " dead mans corner " lol!
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Stoke  at home/ membership thingy has arrived Empty Re: Stoke at home/ membership thingy has arrived

Post  alfiehammer Tue 02 Oct 2012, 4:41 pm

All booked, went on sale today and the lady in the ticket office assured me my postal application **WOULDNT** be processed. Went for 3 seats in the East Stand, back row very near the centre line. Not bad for a total of £73. Be my first league game for a few years and should follow on from the newcastle away game if they ever decide to put the details on the offish Bear
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 02 Oct 2012, 4:47 pm

You mean we have to listen to your singing Alfie. jawdrop
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Tue 02 Oct 2012, 4:55 pm

that where you sit dude? Im hoping there is a good atmosphere up there, George in particular likes a good sing. He did ask for seats near the away fans but couldn't see three together in the Trev stand.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 02 Oct 2012, 6:29 pm

No Alfie, I'm with all the very old mature gits in the BM upper sitting in the padded seats.

Only noise you can hear there is the wheezing and moaning.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Tue 02 Oct 2012, 7:12 pm

Padded seats? Think there is still some wooden ones in the east upper doh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:34 pm