West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

England U21's it all kicked off

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

England U21's it all kicked off Empty England U21's it all kicked off

Post  Campo Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:31 pm

Bloody heart goes out the our young lads out there, no one should have to put up with that shit,

Will Uefa do anything, probably FCUK ALL as usual Evil or Very Mad

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

England U21's it all kicked off Empty Re: England U21's it all kicked off

Post  Campo Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:40 pm

Paul Ince wants Serbia ban after violence mars England win

Former England player Paul Ince has called for Serbia to be banned from tournament football for 10 years after England Under-21s qualified for Euro 2013 amid ugly scenes on Tuesday.
    Fans ran onto the pitch and scuffles broke out after England won 1-0 in Krusevac to progress 2-0 on aggregate.
    The Football Association has reported "a number of incidents" to Uefa.
    Alistair Bruce-Ball
    BBC Sport
    "As soon as the players were in the tunnel apparently there were issues. The Serbian conditioning coach was apparently jostling and getting his face in England players' faces. Jack Butland, the England goalkeeper, was peppered throughout the game with various objects thrown from the stands. Stuart Pearce had a seat thrown at him. Then at the end Danny Rose was racially abused."

"If it was me they [Serbia] would be kicked out for the next five tournaments," Ince told ESPN.
    "It's disgraceful to see these scenes," added the former Liverpool and Manchester United midfielder, whose son Tom featured for England.
    England defender Danny Rose, sent off after the final whistle in Serbia after kicking a football into the crowd, seemed to indicate he had been racially abused.
    The FA said in a statement it "condemns both the scenes of racism and the confrontation at the final whistle during which time our players and staff were under extreme provocation".
    It added: "The FA has reported a number of incidents of racism to Uefa following the fixture. These were seemingly aimed at a number of England black players by the crowd. The matter is now with Uefa."
    England assistant coach Steve Wigley was manhandled by opposition players and staff after the game and manager Stuart Pearce told BBC Sport: "One or two of the technical staff from the opposition, and I don't include their manager in that, didn't cover themselves in glory on the pitch at the end.
    "Punches, headbutts were thrown, and God knows what else. We will let the authorities deal with this at Uefa."
    In 2007 the Serbian Football Federation was fined £16,000 at the Under-21 European Championships in Holland after their supporters racially abused England's Nedum Onouha.
    Paul Ince admitted he had been worried for the safety of his 20-year-old son Tom, who plays for Blackpool.
    "When your son's out there it's worrying," he added.

"You could just see if they [England] were to win or go through, it was getting more hostile.
    "[Fifia boss] Sepp Blatter and [Uefa chief Michel] Platini need to look at this.
    "If it was me they [Serbia] would be kicked out for the next five tournaments - European, World Cups - but they will get a little ban and that will be it.
    "Things like that are not what we want to see in football - it takes it back to the dark ages."
    Clarke Carlisle, an ambassador for the Kick It Out Campaign, said: "It's so disappointing to see things like this going on, the racial element and the pure physical violence, kicks and punches being thrown.
    "These guys are supposed to be international players and conduct themselves accordingly."
    Reading striker Jason Roberts took to Twitter to back Rose, who is on loan at Sunderland from Tottenham Hotspur.
    "Well done Danny Rose. I stand right beside you," tweeted Roberts.
    In another message, Roberts added: "We demand to be treated with respect. We are not asking. NOW, not tomorrow. I am fuming."
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 16 Oct 2012, 9:51 pm

Platini will manage to pin the blame on us.
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Tue 16 Oct 2012, 10:14 pm

"We will let the authorities deal with this at UEFA." ??? Crikey, Psycho's mellowed hasn't he? But I wouldn't mind betting that none of the Serb thugs risked trying to headbutt him!! Smile

Seriously though, this is nauseating behaviour - it has to be a ban, surely.
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Wed 17 Oct 2012, 7:08 am

You can add Tahiti to the fifa ban too. Disgraceful effort at the end of the match v NZ last night (nz 3 Tahiti ) The Tahiti captain was a disgrace to his country, and should be banned for a year at least. total animal. It was almost an all in brawl, credit to the NZ players that it didn't. oops NZ 3 Tahiti 0!

Last edited by manurewa hammer on Wed 17 Oct 2012, 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling!)
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 17 Oct 2012, 7:09 pm

UEFA have got to be having a finguck laugh jawdrop bunch of retard cunts

England and Serbia charged by Uefa after racism claims

Uefa have charged the Football Associations of England and Serbia in the wake of Tuesday's Under-21 match.
    The Serbian FA have been charged with alleged racist chanting by fans and both associations over the behaviour of players at the end of the game.
    Violent scenes erupted shortly after Connor Wickham scored in the 90th minute to give England a 1-0 win.
    The cases will be discussed at the next ordinary hearing of the Uefa Control and Disciplinary Body on 22 November.
    A Uefa statement read: "Uefa has opened disciplinary proceedings against both the Football Association of Serbia (FSS) and England's Football Association (FA) following a number of incidents during and after England's 1-0 win over Serbia in the 2013 UEFA European Under-21 Championship play-off second leg at the Mladost stadium in Krusevac on Tuesday 16 October 2012.
    "Regarding alleged racist chanting, UEFA will instigate proceedings against the FSS over the misconduct of their supporters during and at the end of the match. Proceedings will also be instigated against the FSS for the improper conduct of the Serbia players at the end of the match.
    "UEFA will also commence proceedings against the FA for the improper conduct of the England players at the end of the match."
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Thu 18 Oct 2012, 7:29 am

ffs, Uefa and Fifa need a rocket up the arse. Blatter now has no alternative but to go.
    A big clean out is needed and pronto.
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:45 am

Must admit I was a bit amused by Wigley's blind panic moment when not very much was going on around him. I had one of those at athens airport when our holiday airline went bust in the 80s!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:52 am

I also had one of those at the Kazakh / Russian border when the sniffer dogs went mad at the drivers door , prompting much excitement from the boarder control nazi,
    I had to get the tools out and start to strip the door apart.
    fortunately it turned out it was the melting glue from the door seal that had got the sniffer mutts attention
    Must say that was a proper squeeky bum couple of hours
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Thu 18 Oct 2012, 4:59 pm

Wasting your time if you think UEFA can get this right.
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Thu 18 Oct 2012, 6:10 pm

Campo wrote:I also had one of those at the Kazakh / Russian border when the sniffer dogs went mad at the drivers door , prompting much excitement from the boarder control nazi,
    I had to get the tools out and start to strip the door apart.
    fortunately it turned out it was the melting glue from the door seal that had got the sniffer mutts attention
    Must say that was a proper squeeky bum couple of hours

Mine wasn't quite so threatening. Was on holiday in Greece with a couple of mates. We returned to the airport for our bucket shop flight home. The flight was up on the display & got nearer the top then suddenly disappeared. Lots of rumours were going round (the plane had crashed, the company had crashed) & pre internet you didn't know what to believe as no officials came to give us information.

I was walking atound trying to find out stuff when I noticed a huddle & an official looking Greek bloke in the middle so I went to listen in. He was saying the company had gone bust & he didn't know when or if a replacement flight would be coming. As soon as I heard that I went hareing off to where my mates were sitting to tell them the news - only to find they'd been standing next to me in the huddle. They thought I'd lost it big time. I admit I must have looked like I'd freaked when he came out with it but I only wanted to be first with the news to them.

Anyway it wasn't all plain sailing. 2 & a half days in Athens airport as the flight company didn't have Abta cover. Hardly any money left for food. The British Embassy refused to come. The police wouldn't let us sleep & kept moving us around the airport & then when I tried to change one day in the toilet I opened the door to find a policeman pointing a gun at me who then made me empty my bag out as he thought I was hiding drugs.

A holiday to remember!. Wigley just reminded me of my freak out when he was thrashing about & not a lot was happenning - I think one of the Serbs was trying to give him a cuddle!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:26 am