West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+2
Campo
alfiehammer
6 posters

Andy Carroll

alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Andy Carroll Empty Andy Carroll

Post  alfiehammer Sat 01 Dec 2012, 3:08 pm

Out for 6-8 weeks apparently?

I suppose the positive from that will be the poo are now even less likely to want him back in Jan?

I'm also wondering what his season with us to date has down to his Transfer fee. 'Poo paid £35 million for im ( jawdrop ), the papers all quoted about £17-18 million in the summer...with his injury record I personally wouldn't want to see us pay much more then £10 million for him personally
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Andy Carroll Empty Re: Andy Carroll

Post  Campo Sat 01 Dec 2012, 3:49 pm

good job we have an option to buy and not a commitment
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 01 Dec 2012, 4:17 pm

obviously its months away but where you stand on the should we shouldn't we at the moment?
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sat 01 Dec 2012, 7:04 pm

We should keep him on loan, then make a decision in May-which was the plan anyhow wasn't it? To discuss anything beyond that is just relying on ifs and buts. Liverpool are his employers, they have the say so, we need to be secure before even attempting to put a deal together and finally the player has to want it or choose.

Really such a convoluted area, worry about it nearer the time. We won't get anyone else for free that good, and bar today-we all know CC ain't to be relied upon.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 01 Dec 2012, 7:29 pm

keep him on loan for the rest of the season, He is starting to look seriously injury prone and i would be keeping an eye on that
    he spent a long period injured when he joined the scouse and he already on his second injury run here
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sat 01 Dec 2012, 11:41 pm

I would say that we look a better side when he plays, but we cannot afford another expensive sick-note. And if BFS can w**k out just what happened for the second 45 this afternoon, and make it happen again and again, then we are not so desperate to hang on to him.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sun 02 Dec 2012, 6:44 pm

SemiOldIron wrote:I would say that we look a better side when he plays, but we cannot afford another expensive sick-note. And if BFS can w**k out just what happened for the second 45 this afternoon, and make it happen again and again, then we are not so desperate to hang on to him.

I can go along with that Semi, and he is better than Cole who is out of contract next summer. Maybe we'll find ourselves in the position of weighing one up against the other when that time comes. confu cheesey grin

Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 02 Dec 2012, 10:12 pm

He is good but he needs to have a good second half of the season and scoring goals in this period.
    If not I would question having him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:40 am