West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

E-Mail from Sam

Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

E-Mail from Sam Empty E-Mail from Sam

Post  Charlie Ham Mon 14 Jan 2013, 8:41 pm

For those of you who have not seen or had these e-mails fro West Ham he is the one SA has sent recently.

Dear Charles,

We have to take it on the chin and admit we were second-best against Sunderland. We do lose games of football and we have to accept that we will lose, but I cannot accept how we played when I saw how well we played last weekend against Manchester United

We didn't look like the same set of players this week who played last week, with no disrespect to Sunderland because they are not as good as Manchester United, and we managed to close Manchester United down and nearly shut them out. Our home form and performances are outstanding but our away performances are the reverse of that - they are just not good enough.

I think we can provide the kind of chances that Marouane Chamakh thrives on. He's been short of first-team football so the more he gets the better he will get. It's the same with Joe Cole and Alou Diarra. I know they’ll get better with the more games they play.

James Collins pulling up with a hamstring means I'd like to add a defender to the squad as we've now only got two centre halves left in James Tomkins and Winston Reid and aside from young Dan Potts, we've got no other fit left-back in the squad. We don't want the injuries all in one area so we might need to take a look at the market and see if there's anyone that can help us in that department.

While Wednesday night’s replay is about the glory of the cup competition and it will be fantastic to go to Old Trafford, QPR next Saturday is our bread and butter and we must make sure we secure three points against them.

Come on you Irons!

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:50 am