West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

Tickets - Wigan

Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Tickets - Wigan Empty Tickets - Wigan

Post  Johnny K Wed 13 Mar 2013, 12:56 am

Need a bit of reassurance here. I've booked flights for me & my son to come over for the wigan match on 20th April. Tickets don't go on general sale until next tuesday. As its Wigasn I was fairly confident we would get tickets but now I see its a kids for a quid match. My ex has made a bit of a thing about it, whereas I was going to play it down until tickets were confirmed, so now my son is pretty damned excited about seeing WHU play while I'm a bit concerned that we won't get tickets.

I've taken the day off next tuesday so I can get on the phone & buy tickets, but as reassurance -
    How does it work with these kids for a quid matches? Do tickets go quickly? Before general sale?
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Tickets - Wigan Empty Re: Tickets - Wigan

Post  Admin Wed 13 Mar 2013, 7:17 am

JK you can use my Membership card , Jiggs has it but you will have to get it back to someone after the game , its only one card though
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Thu 14 Mar 2013, 3:18 pm

would have still thought youd be ok even if its kids for quids as they still need adults with Wonga to pay for there own ticket plus all the other expenses. Touch wood long as you phone up that morning your be fine Smile scarf
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Thu 14 Mar 2013, 8:45 pm

Cheers guys. Thanks for the offer G. How would I get hold of the tickets before though? Or would I have to collect on the day?

The tickets go on general sale on tuesday, so I thought I'd call up today & see how sales were going but for some reason I can't get through to the 0871 529 1966 telephone number on the tickets page. Is it not available outside the UK? Do you have to buy tickets online if you are not in the country? It also advises you to 'See Call centre' but I can't find that anywhere! Does anyone have any other telephone numbers for the club?

I have to say that website is one of the most confusing I've ever had to follow. I'm hugely surprised we get the number of fans at games that we do!

Thanks for your help & advise again - Geez & Alfie!

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Thu 14 Mar 2013, 9:03 pm

Jiggs has my card at the moment and card/membership number . I normally book mine on line or the firms secretary ( Jiggs ) books it for me , need to get in touch with her , I,ll text her tomorrow , bit late now and get back to you . I,m sure we could get the card to you somehow .
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Thu 14 Mar 2013, 9:16 pm

What do they do if you book them online, Geez? do they send them to your home?
    (I think part of the problem is I want to have them in my mitts before we go!)

I've got another guy who in the UK who says he should be able to get some but he's a friend of a friend & I wouldn't get them from him until we meet up before the game, which makes me feel slightly uneasy, especially as my friend's wife is expecting a baby in April & he might be un-contactable! I don't have contacts details for the friend of the friend!

Don't worry everyone, this is just me having a meltdown - it's been a tough week!

Edit - I'm going to register online now anyway.
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Fri 15 Mar 2013, 10:46 am

Dont wanna step on Geezers kind hospitality ut if you want to use my member ship number you cn dude Smile
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Wed 20 Mar 2013, 1:44 pm

Good to go!

Thanks for putting up with my wimpering.

Thinks I might get me one of those clever membership things for next season!
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Wed 20 Mar 2013, 7:12 pm

I've only used it twice but its handy to have, the money goes towards the club at the end of the day and if we have a wemberly appearance etc its invaluable...
    TaniaP
    Boot Cleaner

Post  TaniaP Wed 20 Mar 2013, 9:00 pm

Ordered my ticket for this game too twist
    TaniaP
    Boot Cleaner

Post  TaniaP Wed 20 Mar 2013, 9:00 pm

Ordered my ticket for this game too twist

Sponsored content