West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

And people say immigrants take the piss......Read this!!! ANGRY!!!!

Stooby Doo 2002
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

And people say immigrants take the piss......Read this!!! ANGRY!!!! Empty And people say immigrants take the piss......Read this!!! ANGRY!!!!

Post  Stooby Doo 2002 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 9:13 pm

A glamour model who hit the headlines after having her breasts enlarged on the NHS is facing a huge backlash as she's now decided she wants them REDUCED - for free.

Josie Cunningham, 23, says her boobs are now too big and they’re making her working life ‘difficult.’

The single mother-of-two had her bust increased from a 32A to a 36DD in an operation that cost the taxpayer £4,800.
    That was after she begged the NHS for the enlargement because she said she was being bullied for her flat chest.
    Now, the Leeds-born mum has changed her tune and claims her new boobs are making her self-conscious – and struggling to find modelling work.
    “They’re making my working life difficult,” Josie told Closer magazine.
    “They’re so big I find them embarrassing and I don’t feel I can do any modelling because they’ve attracted so much negative attention.
    “I’m thinking about having a reduction on the NHS.”

Josie had the enlargement on the NHS because she was born with no breast tissue – and was soon placed on the waiting list as she couldn’t afford to pay for it herself.
    “I was so desperate to feel womanly – my boobs didn’t even grow when I was pregnant – but I couldn’t afford to pay for it myself as I was only earning a minimum wage in telesales,” she said.
    “I was refused a loan and my family couldn’t help. So the NHS was my only hope.”

At first, the retail worker was pleased with her boob job and famously said to taxpayers: "I couldn’t have done it without you."
    But the comments meant she received a barrage of abuse on the streets and on social networking sites.
    “People followed me in the street, shouting: ‘We want our money back, s**g.’ It was so upsetting. I was getting loads of abuse through Facebook, too,” she said.

At the time of the aspiring glamour model’s operation in March, a spokesman for the Taxpayers Alliance sounded appalled by the news.
    “This is a waste of NHS cash and taxpayers will be stunned that they have been landed with the bill,” said the spokesperson.
    “The NHS is there for people with serious medical needs, not as a means of helping wannabes who fancy a career in modelling.”
    But even if Josie hopes for a breast reduction on the NHS – is that realistically possible after they’ve already paid for her to get them enlarged?
    “It’s unlikely someone would be considered for a breast reduction after an enlargement, but if they passed certain criteria, including psychological tests, there is a chance they’d receive surgery,” Dr Sarah Jarvis, GP and clinical consultant for Patient.co.uk told Closer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is another big problem...*fupping* scroungers who think they deserve £5k worth of taxpayers money to get into a career she wanted to do.........😠 
    shaun of the thread
    shaun of the thread
    Boot Cleaner

And people say immigrants take the piss......Read this!!! ANGRY!!!! Empty Re: And people say immigrants take the piss......Read this!!! ANGRY!!!!

Post  shaun of the thread Wed 10 Jul 2013, 10:03 pm

Sorry Stoobs ,but what has this got to do with immigrants ??? And people say immigrants take the piss......Read this!!! ANGRY!!!! 1803945174 

I'm sure your aware, it's not just people with a complex about them selfs that are bringing this country down . there is a whole list of people ,most of them are the MPs .

Stooby Doo 2002
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

And people say immigrants take the piss......Read this!!! ANGRY!!!! Empty Re: And people say immigrants take the piss......Read this!!! ANGRY!!!!

Post  Stooby Doo 2002 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 10:10 pm

You know how they are 'all' sponging off the welfare system etc......Just thought I'd throw this out there to add a little cultural diversity Wink

What with this and MP's which are going to vote in favour of a pay rise whilst the hard working public sector have theirs frozen I can see that some things just aren't adding up! What a mess!
    shaun of the thread
    shaun of the thread
    Boot Cleaner

Post  shaun of the thread Wed 10 Jul 2013, 11:01 pm

100% agree that things just don't add up and someone some where really needs a reality check while learning some priorities. As things stand 1000's of people are being hit with a high cost of living ,a bedroom tax, high energy prices, low wages & most having to claim benefits on top of a wage just to make ends meet. Not to mention all those that now have to rely on food banks etc.

As for the immigration arguments, I think what p!sses people off there is, the fact that they keep wages down by working for next to nothing.
    Have you not noticed the minimum wages is now what most firms pay the average worker . That's because they know someone will work for it, while they rake in millions profit & avoid paying the right tax ..

IMO they should higher the min wage and pay people for what the jobs worth . That would bring a lot of people off benefits, get more in to work etc. See this is what the Gov want, people turning on each other and blaming 1 another .
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 11 Jul 2013, 1:00 am

Loads of jobs are now being advertised on job-seekers/.Gov as minimum wage...But get this, before you start to earn that, a week or two have to be worked with no pay at all to assess whether or not you are suitable.  

Incredible, they must think I just arrived on a banana boat.............Probably not on second thoughts  larffff

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:06 pm