West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+2
Stooby Doo 2002
Admin
6 posters

Aint they prisoners

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Aint they prisoners  Empty Aint they prisoners

Post  Admin Sun 29 Sep 2013, 5:12 pm

What happened to bread and water

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Stooby Doo 2002
    Boot Cleaner

Aint they prisoners  Empty Re: Aint they prisoners

Post  Stooby Doo 2002 Sun 29 Sep 2013, 5:59 pm

Surely even if they got money they have broken thier own laws by consuming the meat....Therefore they are damned for eternity anyway........I mean as if it matters about their religious rights I'm sure Islamic law also states that you must not break THE law, I can't actually recollect learning about any religion at school which encouraged killing........I'd just throw the case out and say you wanna kill someone or, assault someone, or steal then you can eat pork because you're doomed anyway!!!
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 29 Sep 2013, 6:43 pm

Could,nt of put it better my self Stoobs
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Mon 30 Sep 2013, 9:26 am

I am so, so sick of the "compensation" bandwagon that the government seems unable to stop. Most of the money ends up going to solicitors in fees, and it's OUR money - NHS, schools, local authorities, prisons, insurance companies that just pay out and then up everyone's premiums, it all comes from our pockets. The legal sharks know that half  the time they just have to threaten legal action, if the payout looks like being less than the cost of fighting it in the courts then our money gets given away. People get persuaded to claim for "whiplash" for each and every car accident because medically it's difficult to prove or disprove, so every accident claim is inflated and people wonder why our insurance premiums are going through the roof. The insurance companies don't give a toss, they just push up the premiums and their profits actually increase.
    This all goes back to the Blair government giving in to the legal profession over allowing  solicitors to advertise without restriction, and allowing the whole shitty bandwagon to get rolling. And what did Blair (and half his ministers) train as?? You'll never guess......
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Mon 30 Sep 2013, 8:52 pm

11,248 Muslims in prisons in England and Wales, accounting for 13.1 per cent of the jail population.
    Far to many, deport the lot of them.  Failing that, break our laws, eat our meat or starve, simples. 

The legal cases are being brought by the prisoners under Article 9 of the European Convention on Human Rights, which affords the right to the freedom of thought, conscience and religion.
    Your human rights were taken away when you were imprisoned for breaking our Laws.  HMP's don't have restaurants, there are no menus.

FFS! We'll be building Islamic prisons with attached mosques next!
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Tue 01 Oct 2013, 6:57 am

13.1 % of Britains jail population = ridiculous! We all know they are bad people, Deport the lot .
    It's time someone made a stand.
    shaun of the thread
    shaun of the thread
    Boot Cleaner

Post  shaun of the thread Tue 01 Oct 2013, 1:48 pm

I wonder if I was to go into prison & claim that " it's my religion to eat Big Macs & Chinese food " would they have one bought in daily for me, btw I'd like a pint of larger on the weekends as I do that religiously every wkend. Lol....

Seems the only ones who actually loose their rights in anyway are the British people. Anyone ever seen banged up abroad ? Some right sh!t€ holes in other countries & never seen British prisoners have their own cosy cell with a tv and a dinner menu etc.

This is the reason so many people re offend, "your better off in prison than you are on the outside". It's wrong imo , we should have a different law /rights in prison with the freedom ones taken away from u untill your released. We need to make prison a lot tougher than what it is today.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Tue 01 Oct 2013, 2:50 pm

I heard today that the Government are planning on forcing the long term unemployed to litter pick or scrub off graffiti on a full time basis, in order to receive their benefits ....... 

It wasn't long ago, these menial tasks were set aside for people convicted of crimes and given community service as punishment ...... Really, I'm speechless.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Tue 01 Oct 2013, 4:51 pm

This will put people out of work who then have to claim benefits and then scrub graffiti and pick up litter , a way for the idiots in government to get something out of the deal . Idiots the lot of them .
    shaun of the thread
    shaun of the thread
    Boot Cleaner

Post  shaun of the thread Tue 01 Oct 2013, 8:09 pm

Jiggs wrote:I heard today that the Government are planning on forcing the long term unemployed to litter pick or scrub off graffiti on a full time basis, in order to receive their benefits ....... 

It wasn't long ago, these menial tasks were set aside for people convicted of crimes and given community service as punishment ...... Really, I'm speechless.
    Agreed , bring back the chain gangs and put the crims on show instead of joe  public.  They are also saying people have to report to the job center from 9-5 every day & activity look for work , imagine 3000 people stood around one of their job boards all day. Now surely they will either have to get them all there or pay expenses which will cost more in the long run.

Maybe being a MP should be voluntary too.. Why should we pay for their mistakes all the time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:13 am