West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

Big game tonight

Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Big game tonight Empty Big game tonight

Post  Johnny K Tue 07 Jun 2011, 12:18 pm

Are you standing with your host nation, Geezer?

Wink
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Big game tonight Empty Re: Big game tonight

Post  Geezer Tue 07 Jun 2011, 12:25 pm

Seeing as mrs G is swedish dude looks like I,ll have too if I know whats good for me cheesey grin
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Tue 07 Jun 2011, 8:15 pm

Not doing too good JK , the Finns that is , Zlatan on 3 and some good serves from Källström , WH sign him up FFS , I,ve been wanting him at UP for about 4 yrs , runs his balls off like SP Big game tonight 228732
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 07 Jun 2011, 9:04 pm

Shameful. 5 cheap goals. My son's IFK99 side could have defended better. At least they know which side to be when marking an opponent at a free kick. And surely there must be a better keeper in Finland - they should fast track Finnish nationality for IFK Mariehamn's Josh Wicks. Worse thing for me is seeing Zlatan score a hat-trick - I can't stand the self important prat. I guess thats some revenge for the ice hockey.

Thankfully I'm still English so I don't have to feel the pain!.

:oops: Big game tonight 24258
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Tue 07 Jun 2011, 9:06 pm

Johnny K wrote:Shameful. 5 cheap goals. My son's IFK99 side could have defended better. At least they know which side to be when marking an opponent at a free kick. And surely there must be a better keeper in Finland - they should fast track Finnish nationality for IFK Mariehamn's Josh Wicks. Worse thing for me is seeing Zlatan score a hat-trick - I can't stand the self important prat. I guess thats some revenge for the ice hockey.

Thankfully I'm still English so I don't have to feel the pain!.

:oops: Big game tonight 24258

With you there dude
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Tue 07 Jun 2011, 9:09 pm

You are right about Källström, G. I haven't seen him play for a while. I remember saying we should sign him when he was still playing in Sweden (at Djurgården I think?) Who does he play for now?
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Wed 08 Jun 2011, 5:35 am

Your right JK he was at Djurgården now he Plays for Lyon
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:11 am

turned it over after the 3rd goal was painful to watch some of it
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:16 am

Geezer wrote:Seeing as mrs G is swedish dude looks like I,ll have too if I know whats good for me Big game tonight 808317

She's watches West Ham because of you, I think you got off lightly darling Very Happy
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:27 am

You might be right there Suz especially after this last season
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Wed 08 Jun 2011, 9:58 am

ThreeWheeling wrote:turned it over after the 3rd goal was painful to watch some of it

You didn't have to suffer that match in the UK did you 3W? It would have put the conference to shame!

Finland had the makings of a decent side when Hodgson was in charge. Tight defence, hard working midfield & Litmanen still pulling a few strings in the hole. The only problems were pace at the centre back positions with Hyppia & Tihanen & the lack of a goalscorer. It's all gone to shit since he left. Okay some players have retired but they had a Euro qualifying u-21 side & have completely failed to take advantage of that. Some of the errors made yesterday would see a schoolboy dropped. My son didn't even want to take the offer to stay up & watch once the goals started rolling in.

On the plus side the Swedish manager does a very good impression of a 1970's northern club circuit comedian.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 08 Jun 2011, 10:15 am

Johnny K wrote:
    ThreeWheeling wrote:turned it over after the 3rd goal was painful to watch some of it

You didn't have to suffer that match in the UK did you 3W? It would have put the conference to shame!

Finland had the makings of a decent side when Hodgson was in charge. Tight defence, hard working midfield & Litmanen still pulling a few strings in the hole. The only problems were pace at the centre back positions with Hyppia & Tihanen & the lack of a goalscorer. It's all gone to shit since he left. Okay some players have retired but they had a Euro qualifying u-21 side & have completely failed to take advantage of that. Some of the errors made yesterday would see a schoolboy dropped. My son didn't even want to take the offer to stay up & watch once the goals started rolling in.

On the plus side the Swedish manager does a very good impression of a 1970's northern club circuit comedian.

I lasted 35mins and that was enough..Sunday league standard football live on my TV cheesey grin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:54 am