West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

The very latest MILLWALL jokes !

daib0
    daib0
    Academy

The very latest MILLWALL jokes ! Empty The very latest MILLWALL jokes !

Post  daib0 Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:40 pm

should get some attention here !

A few clean jokes about the Lion cubs from South Bermondsey...

Two Millwall fans bump into each other, and one said:

"Where did you get such a great bike?"

The other replied: "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off her clothes and said 'take what you want'."

The first Millwall fan nodded approvingly: "Good choice" he said: "The clothes wouldn't have fitted."

------------------------------------------------------------------

A source inside Camelot has revealed that a man from New Cross was a recent lottery winner. The lucky man was delighted to announce that he had spent his winnings on a new player for his beloved Millwall. He said: "If my three numbers come up again I'll gladly buy them another!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Millwall sign a Bosnian. On his debut he scores a hat-trick and is feted by all. After the match he phones his mum to tell her how it went. She says: I'm glad things are going well for you, son - it's not too good here.

People came to our house and wrecked it, your father was beaten up, your sister raped (as was the dog) and we're feeling pretty bad. I just wish you'd let us stay at home in Bosnia instead of bringing us here with you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Little Johnny: "Mum I want to be a Millwall season ticket holder when I grow up." Mum: "Make your mind up Johnny - you can't do both."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Currently on sale in the Millwall shop:

MILLWALL TABLECLOTHS - Suitable for any occasion but tend to slip down the table after a short time - £4:99

MILLWALL VIDEOS - All the highlights from the last 20 years action. This 10 min video, including lots of re-runs, is a perfect gift for any fan - £9:99

MILLWALL BANNERS - Come complete with interchangeable slogans Eg: - "BOWRY OUT", "BURR OUT", "NEWMAN OUT", "LET ME OUT" etc. - £15:00

"OUR LITTLE HERO" KEYRINGS - Come complete with model of Alan Gilzean (Our Hero) attached. - £0.50p each.

MILLWALL JOKE BOOK - A MUST for all fans. This 900 page book is full of all the best jokes ever told about the club. - £25:00

MILLWALL CONDOMS - Come in sizes from "Little Hero" to "BIG SADLIER". Ideal for the pricks in the South Stand. - £0:75p for life-time's supply. (3)

MILLWALL BRA - One for the ladies. This bra, in team colours, comes with good support but no cups- £14:99

KEEPER'S GLOVE - A must for any fans at the back of the stand, or near the corner flags to catch any shots our lads may have at goal. £8:99

LEAGUE DIRECTORY - An item for the more discerning fan. This quality publication gives detailed directions to every 'Div 2 Nationwide' League Ground in the country. A snip at just £25:00

MILLWALL LIPSTICK - Ideal for kissing goodbye. (To the play-offs, as worn by our players) £0:99p each

BARGAIN BASEMENT - Don't miss the annual clearance sale of players. These come in all ages, (many are free of charge, spares or repairs).

Q: How many Millwall fans does it take to change a light bulb?

A: As many as you like, they will never see the light.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

After finally realising that they were the worst team in South London, a Millwall fan had had enough. He ran down to the end of his road and nailed his season ticket to a tree in disgust. The next day, whilst walking his rather vicious looking dog, he walked past the tree and discovered that someone had stolen the nail.

What is the difference between a battery and a Millwall fan? A battery has a positive side.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

No joke - it DOES exist!

The Best Ever Book of Millwall Jokes: Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Know-Who

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

yes, you've guessed, I don't like 'em either!!

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:01 pm