West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

The morning of THE BIG Game

Chas Hammer
    Boot Cleaner

The morning of THE BIG Game Empty The morning of THE BIG Game

Post  Chas Hammer Sun 06 Apr 2014, 10:53 am

Conversation started today

I am away on contract about 300 miles north of home in Burgersdorp and my lady is in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa. She comes from Birkenhead and is a very staunch Liverpool fan.

This was our conversation this morning copy pasted from fb messenger.

The morning of THE BIG Game 2901933171 

He - Breakfast done, getting out my kit for the game, cold enough to wear my scarf as well LOL,
    She - For what game?
    He - Surely you have not forgotten?
    She - Oh that one. Thought you had decided to tske up rugby..
    He - Yeh, right!! COYI!!
    She - YNWA.
    He - York New West Albion?
    She - I have two dogs in the room vyimg.for my attention. Wren quite agrees that liverpool.will win and asks if she can wear her red jacket today. I said yes.
    She - The one you bought her at the vets.
    He - On my way down with Wren's West Ham kit, Kali said that Zeus and her also want to be wearing West Ham kis as they want to support the winning side.
    She - Thought you didnt let.her wear clothes? Have to say that red does suit her.
    He - She would look like Ms. Santa in a coke outfit. Her West Ham kit comprises a Claret & Blue collar with spikes in iy, a pair of Dr Martins with steel toe caps and a season ticket to the North Bank!!
    She - She is way too ladylike for that. Overslept so need to get going.
    He - Of course she is, that is why she is on drugs
    She - Think about it like this. If we win we can still win the league. If you win chelsea could take the premiership. Whats that about taking one for the team?
    He - Ow about this? We get 3 points today, then take out Arse, City and the chicken on the beach ball. You have a game in hand over cheatski, and the rest of your games are in the bottom half of the table. Don't see a problem.
    Chat conversation end

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:13 am