West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+4
Jiggs
SemiOldIron
Suzanne Claret
Hungry Hammer 66
8 posters

Sullivan's Vision

Hungry Hammer 66
    Hungry Hammer 66
    Boot Cleaner

Sullivan's Vision Empty Sullivan's Vision

Post  Hungry Hammer 66 Wed 27 Aug 2014, 6:06 pm

So Sullivan made it quite clear at the start of the season that he expects from Fat Sham a top 10 finish, entertaining football and a cup run, 3 games in we've lost to the front wheel skids while having a man advantage for the majority of the game, looked good and beat a Palace side in disarray and lost at home in the first round of the league cup to arch enemies Sheffield UTD.
    Rolladice is still 2/1 fav to be next Prem manager sacked which will only happen if results continue to go against us so as per usual, we the fans are caught between a rock and a hard place as it has to be clear by now that Fat Sam is the wrong man what ever the results and our situation is all down to The Board and how they run us.
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Sullivan's Vision Empty Re: Sullivan's Vision

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 28 Aug 2014, 12:02 pm

Oh dear

Against spurs we had a man advantage for 30 minutes – a third of the game not the majority
    On Tuesday he provided entertaining football, nice little triangles of passing place and we lost on penalties.

Have a rant by all means but do try to get at least some of your facts right…
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Fri 29 Aug 2014, 12:48 pm

Every time I see a post from our old mate in Enniscorthy I get a whiff of aftershave...........I think it's Calvin Klein's "Obsession" Wink
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Fri 29 Aug 2014, 2:16 pm

rofl
    Cochese
    Cochese
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Cochese Fri 29 Aug 2014, 5:52 pm

SemiOldIron wrote:Every time I see a post from our old mate in Enniscorthy I get a whiff of aftershave...........I think it's Calvin Klein's "Obsession"  Wink

Sullivan's Vision Desperation
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sat 30 Aug 2014, 8:15 am

Football is a results business mind, everything else gets forgotten or pales into significance. Our fat sam hating friend is correct, we have lost twice at home in first three games against our arch rivals. and both games we probably should have won. isn't the whole point of Sam that he gets results even if his methodology isn't very pretty. All the time he got us promoted and kept us up then yeah, thanks and well done Sam. He did a good job for us for a couple of years. I think even the most moderate Hammer gave up on Sam last year (Dan, Sue I do believe etc) and now we seem to have back tracked into giving Sam a bit longer. I think its got past that point now. We shall see what todays very winnable game brings...
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sat 30 Aug 2014, 1:21 pm

We've played three games and lost two by the narrowest of margins. Inevitably we're all disappointed . You'd think as long-time Hammers we would be used to disappointment by now, but increasingly this seems to have to convert into anti-BFS hysteria. Somebody must be to blame for anything crappy that happens nowadays in all walks of life - IMO it's getting unhealthy.
    I don't like BFS, he's arrogant and stubborn and over cautious. His teams never seem to generate excitement. But I still can't think of another manager that neutrals would say is a safer set of hands to get us to the OS as a Premier League side, so I think we're stuck with him until we get there or he fupps up completely. And I'm not going to hope that he does fupp-up completely just to see the back of him, because that would mean real trouble for the club.
    To quote the Rolling Stones -
    " You can't always get what you want - but if you try sometimes, you get what you need."
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:00 am

Sir Mick Jagger for manager!
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:51 am

manurewa hammer wrote:Sir Mick Jagger for manager!
    You won't get any satisfaction there dude
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Wed 03 Sep 2014, 9:53 am

manurewa hammer wrote:Sir Mick Jagger for manager!
    You won't get any satisfaction there dude

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:09 am