West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+12
Johnny K
westhamonkey
Stevenage Dave
RichB
alfiehammer
Jiggs
IronDane
SemiOldIron
JulianDicksLeftKnee
mottinghammer
Campo
Admin
16 posters

West Ham United FC v M an City

westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

West Ham United FC v M an City - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v M an City

Post  westhamonkey Sat 25 Oct 2014, 5:10 pm

ok... so we dropped down the table to fourth... but I'll fupping take that!!!!!!!
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

West Ham United FC v M an City - Page 2 Empty Re: West Ham United FC v M an City

Post  Johnny K Sat 25 Oct 2014, 6:55 pm

I knew we'd win that.  Felt it in my bones! Had that score in Predicta & my joker on it too!

Best West Ham team since 85-86.  Just as long as we can keep the buggers together & none of them go looking for a "bigger club" in January!
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 25 Oct 2014, 7:01 pm

What a brilliant result that was ! Still can`t believe that we won scarf
    Alex Song was once again class today and is looking better every game he play`s for us - I wonder if we have a thing in the deal to say we can turn it into a permanent move at the end of the season ?!?

In fact the whole team played amazing today and some people might say it`s just a fluke at the moment that we are 4th but the way we are playing in my opinion we totally deserve to be 4th scarf scarf

And with Stoke and Villa up next we could stay in the Top 4 for a next couple more weeks Wink

West Ham United FC v M an City - Page 2 1289607003
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 25 Oct 2014, 7:18 pm

it ain't a fluke Arran....

I said at the end of last season that we needed 9 new players to improve the team.

We're now playing 7-8 new players in this new team/formation and it shows.

There's so many things to be happy about...

The new forward line is brilliant... not just in scoring goals but in the way they play... they look eager, hungry, talented... it's great to watch.

Song is a step above in midfield

Whoever turned around Downing's performances needs a medal... he's like a new signing

I always liked Adrian as a keeper and am glad that he turned in a performance today

Even the BFSA haters must be choking on their vitriol because not even the most clap-happy hammers would have predicted that he would keep Nolan as a super sub rather than a guaranteed first team starter.

Things are pretty rosy... I know the defense looks a bit shaky at times and clean sheets are always welcome... but we stopped Man City scoring more than one today and with our forward line, that's plenty good enough.

It's still early days... and I'm on a bit of a happy trip... but come one... this is exactly what we've been asking for... begging for all these years...

a dynamic, attacking team that is (pretty) solid in defense... and we have the players to actually carry out those things.

There was one attack today where we crossed the ball in from the left and there were five West Ham players in the penalty area looking for the ball... FIVE.... FIVE!!!!!!!

This time last year the ball would have been crossed to no one.... with no one running in... no one looking to score.

Whatever they're putting in the tea at Upton Park these days... more power to 'em and keep on keeping on.

I am one very happy hammer these days
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 25 Oct 2014, 7:27 pm

westhamonkey wrote:

it ain't a fluke Arran....

I said at the end of last season that we needed 9 new players to improve the team.

We're now playing 7-8 new players in this new team/formation and it shows.

There's so many things to be happy about...

The new forward line is brilliant... not just in scoring goals but in the way they play... they look eager, hungry, talented... it's great to watch.

Song is a step above in midfield

Whoever turned around Downing's performances needs a medal... he's like a new signing

I always liked Adrian as a keeper and am glad that he turned in a performance today

Even the BFSA haters must be choking on their vitriol because not even the most clap-happy hammers would have predicted that he would keep Nolan as a super sub rather than a guaranteed first team starter.

Things are pretty rosy...  I know the defense looks a bit shaky at times and clean sheets are always welcome... but we stopped Man City scoring more than one today and with our forward line, that's plenty good enough.

It's still early days... and I'm on a bit of a happy trip... but come one... this is exactly what we've been asking for... begging for all these years...

a dynamic, attacking team that is (pretty) solid in defense... and we have the players to actually carry out those things.

There was one attack today where we crossed the ball in from the left and there were five West Ham players in the penalty area looking for the ball... FIVE.... FIVE!!!!!!!

This time last year the ball would have been crossed to no one.... with no one running in... no one looking to score.

Whatever they're putting in the tea at Upton Park these days... more power to 'em and keep on keeping on.

I am one very happy hammer these days

I`m not saying it is a fluke because it`s not , I totally agree with what your saying mate clap What I was trying to say is some people on the outside will look at us AND Southampton and say its a fluke that we are 4th n 2nd when its not both us n Southampton are 4th n 2nd because we are both playing brilliant football and scoring goals and winning games
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 25 Oct 2014, 7:31 pm

stupid
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Sat 25 Oct 2014, 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you've ever wanted to see Russell Brand snogging Sam Allardyce... here's your chance
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 25 Oct 2014, 9:26 pm

spend the day down the Camrose , both Basingstoke and Harrow Irons united before the game Cheering on the Hammers, was a great day even before the game that was to start at 3 pm
    very stange that 2 sets of supporters about to do battle in the FA cup came together to cheer on the West Ham West Ham United FC v M an City - Page 2 3162320136

PS 24 points to safety West Ham United FC v M an City - Page 2 1343512671
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Sat 25 Oct 2014, 9:30 pm

One happy old Hammer calling from Cloud Nine...... fuppin' brilliant up here ain't it!!  :cheers:  

AND if you look down you can see the Spurts and the Gooners..... West Ham United FC v M an City - Page 2 830028484
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sat 25 Oct 2014, 9:53 pm

SemiOldIron wrote:One happy old Hammer calling from Cloud Nine...... fuppin' brilliant up here ain't it!!  :cheers:  

AND if you look down you can see the Spurts and the Gooners..... West Ham United FC v M an City - Page 2 830028484

and the red Scouse and the red mancs hatsoff
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sun 26 Oct 2014, 9:02 am

Great win for us.
    Got to say Song stuck out for us after the first 15 minutes.
    Future captain?
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 26 Oct 2014, 10:52 am

Charlie Ham wrote:Great win for us.
    Future captain?

Sadly not with us !
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 26 Oct 2014, 10:53 am

westhamonkey wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

if you've ever wanted to see Russell Brand snogging Sam Allardyce... here's your chance

That talentless wnaker will do anything to get on TV, (Brand not BFS) I wish he would support some other club he is just self serving useless tosser and those are his good points hatsoff
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 26 Oct 2014, 1:32 pm

Tony P wrote:
    Future captain?

Sadly not with us !

You never know Tony , If we do finish in the top 7 and get into Europe then we could afford to get him on a permanent deal as Barcelona don't want him which is why we were allowed him on loan for the season !
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 26 Oct 2014, 2:26 pm

He will be off to a far bigger club than us in the summer Arran
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:26 pm

spuds lost at home to the barcodes 1-2 rofl smiley

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Sun 26 Oct 2014, 3:46 pm

muttley
    alfiehammer
    alfiehammer
    Reserves

Post  alfiehammer Sun 26 Oct 2014, 4:54 pm

Tony P wrote:
    Future captain?

Sadly not with us !

Why not dude?
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 26 Oct 2014, 6:45 pm

alfiehammer wrote:
    Tony P wrote:
    Future captain?

Sadly not with us !

Why not dude?

I just think he will be snapped up by a bigger club sadly. I hope we can keep hold of him obviously
    SemiOldIron
    SemiOldIron
    Academy

Post  SemiOldIron Mon 27 Oct 2014, 9:28 am

Campo wrote:spuds lost at home to the barcodes 1-2 rofl smiley

Tee hee!! Poor old Pocket'Anky will be looking over his shoulder already. " Big club" -my arse, a spell in the Chumps might give them all a reality check.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Wed 29 Oct 2014, 9:56 am

Campo wrote:He will be off to a far bigger club than us in the summer Arran

Along with Sakho (Demba Ba reminiscent)
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 30 Oct 2014, 10:32 am

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:

Demba Ba was on loan and although we had an option to buy him at the end of the loan he could leave if we got relegated. Nothing like the Sakho situation

Sakho has been signed on a permanent contract; as has Valencia. The only ones we may potentially lose at the end of the season are Song & Jenkinson (end of loan)  and Reid & Amalfitano (end of contract)
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Thu 30 Oct 2014, 1:15 pm

So you are saying that the modern day renegade, mercenary, foreign footballers will not jump ship at the first sight of more wonga and prestige???
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 30 Oct 2014, 7:43 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:So you are saying that the modern day renegade, mercenary, foreign footballers will not jump ship at the first sight of more wonga and prestige???

Not at all. Just hoping they don't !!
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Fri 31 Oct 2014, 4:48 am

Tony P wrote:
    JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:

Demba Ba was on loan and although we had an option to buy him at the end of the loan he could leave if we got relegated. Nothing like the Sakho situation

Sakho has been signed on a permanent contract; as has Valencia. The only ones we may potentially lose at the end of the season are Song & Jenkinson (end of loan)  and Reid & Amalfitano (end of contract)

Sakho & Valencia's contracts do not have release clauses in them either. Apparently Mr Sullivan was quite insistent on that during the negotiations. They are here and they are not leaving unless we agree to sell them. Which, on current form, I can't see. Also, why would they want to leave a top 4 club moving into a new stadium Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:26 am