West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

The TFiF Fred (it is Friday aint it??)

Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

The TFiF Fred (it is Friday aint it??) Empty The TFiF Fred (it is Friday aint it??)

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 01 Jul 2011, 9:13 am

Morning all

Nice and sunny in East London, I'm out to dinner tonight with the girls from w0rk, might have a small glass of wine with my meal The TFiF Fred (it is Friday aint it??) 1127496493

Have a good day
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

The TFiF Fred (it is Friday aint it??) Empty Re: The TFiF Fred (it is Friday aint it??)

Post  Geezer Fri 01 Jul 2011, 9:22 am

Morning Suz and all that follow . Bit cloudy today but still hot here in Scandyland , off into Stockholm in a mo on me bike to pick up my phone that went pear shaped last week then home and chill , have a good one peeps . Only one glass Suz ?
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

The TFiF Fred (it is Friday aint it??) Empty Re: The TFiF Fred (it is Friday aint it??)

Post  Nicki Fri 01 Jul 2011, 10:59 am

Don't believe the small glass bit either Geeze!

Have a good time Su.
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 01 Jul 2011, 12:10 pm

afternoon all.. looking forward to the weekend at last.

to be fair to Suz she did say a small glass of wine with the meal.. she just forgot to mention the 4 pints of wine before that cheesey grin
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Fri 01 Jul 2011, 12:53 pm

That I did 3W The TFiF Fred (it is Friday aint it??) 808317

Post  Guest Fri 01 Jul 2011, 3:13 pm

Afternoon all, went to the seaside with the kids this morning, was lovely weather but has turned a bit cloudy now. I have not touched a drop of alchohol for over 3 months now, been on one of those whole body cleanse things, really good apart from not being able to drink or eat crap..........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:30 am