West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+4
Tony P
JulianDicksLeftKnee
mottinghammer
Blakey
8 posters

Deadline Day Deals

Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Deadline Day Deals Empty Deadline Day Deals

Post  Blakey Thu 01 Sep 2016, 6:58 am

Valencia to Everton on 12 month loan with option to buy

Diego Poyet - Contract cancelled by mutual consent

Arbeloa in on 12 month contract

Doneil Henri to AC Horsens (Denmark) on season long loan

Luka Belic to Motherwell on season long loan
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Deadline Day Deals Empty Re: Deadline Day Deals

Post  mottinghammer Thu 01 Sep 2016, 12:17 pm

Valencia was never going to get a game once allour other strikers are fit, Zaza, Carroll, Ayew and Fletcher look like being our front men. I can see Carroll and Sakho being moved on in January if they are fit and Ayew is playing.
    Feel a little sorry for Poyet never felt he got a real chance but again he would be well down the pecking order of midfielders
    I'm surprised we are persisting with Henry, now 23 never made the step up into the premier league and has a history of injuries behind him. Maybe a season in Denmark will be the making of him?
    At 20 a move to Scotland could be good for Belic, if he is any good would have preferred him to go to a championship side.
    Arbeloa could be a big signing for us as we needed a proper RB, one year deal so not huge sums of money on wages in the long term and he should help to bring on Byram for the future.

Not sure about the Norwegian dude, but its a different world to the Bundasleague, Tore doesnt look to bad in patches, Fergouli and Ayew will be a big wait and see, same with Calleri. Zaza if he can hittbe ground running could be a great signing, but for me the two best signings (so far) have been Ashley Fletcher and Arthur Makwhateverthespellingis. Both look good although I think Cresswell is better going forward than the French fella.

Interesting to see the side we put out against Watfor in a week or so's time.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Thu 01 Sep 2016, 3:45 pm

Can't see the squad being much different for the next game or two

No-one we've signed is match fit! Areola has been a free agent (why sign him on deadline day then?) so not match fit. Zaza Gabor has been to the Euros, missed a penalty and not match fit. 

Surprised at loaning out Burke, who deputised well(ish) at LB when Arthur Hazifantazi was cup-tied - so if he takes a knock......
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 01 Sep 2016, 5:40 pm

mottinghammer wrote:Valencia was never going to get a game once allour other strikers are fit, Zaza, Carroll, Ayew and Fletcher look like being our front men. I can see Carroll and Sakho being moved on in January if they are fit and Ayew is playing.
    Feel a little sorry for Poyet never felt he got a real chance but again he would be well down the pecking order of midfielders
    I'm surprised we are persisting with Henry, now 23 never made the step up into the premier league and has a history of injuries behind him. Maybe a season in Denmark will be the making of him?
    At 20 a move to Scotland could be good for Belic, if he is any good would have preferred him to go to a championship side.
    Arbeloa could be a big  signing for us as we needed a proper RB, one year deal so not huge sums of money on wages in the long term and he should help to bring on Byram for the future.

Not sure about the Norwegian dude, but its a different world to the Bundasleague, Tore doesnt look to bad in patches, Fergouli and Ayew will be a big wait and see, same with Calleri. Zaza if he can hittbe ground running could be a great signing, but for me the two best signings (so far)  have been Ashley Fletcher and Arthur Makwhateverthespellingis. Both look good although I think Cresswell is better going forward than the French fella.

Interesting to see the side we put out against Watfor in a week or so's time.  
    Really Mod Plod? Masuaku is ALL about going forward. It is his defensive qualities that are in question IMO. He has started well and I can't see Cresswell just walking back into the team when he is fit
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Thu 01 Sep 2016, 7:09 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:Can't see the squad being much different for the next game or two

No-one we've signed is match fit! Areola has been a free agent (why sign him on deadline day then?) so not match fit. Zaza Gabor has been to the Euros, missed a penalty and not match fit. 

Surprised at loaning out Burke, who deputised well(ish) at LB when Arthur Hazifantazi was cup-tied - so if he takes a knock......

Zaza Is fit and ready to start straight away mate , He had his full pre-season with Juventus and played few games as well ( One against us where he scored the winning goal in a 3-2 Win ).
    This Right back we have signed is fit but just needs a few games to get match fit so I`d say in a couple of weeks he may play ( Hopefully not as I`d prefer Byram Tbh ).

Off all the signing`s we have made the only one I`m unsure about is This Right back Tbh the others are all good players - We need to give Tore and Fegoulie a chance to get used to the pace of the league first before we can really judge them Imo.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Thu 01 Sep 2016, 7:53 pm

So no training with a club since May - Just a few training sessions and he'll be ready for the Premier league, one of the fastest paced leagues in the world? He is a worthy back up and competition but not right now

Zaza has full pre-season training after returning from the Euro's and has featured in how many competitive Serie A games this season, not friendlies?

I'm no doubting Zaza isn't fit but is he match sharp? I think he'd start from the bench FOR THE WATFORD GAME which is what we were discussing. I'd start Fletcher; he looks a handful.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Thu 01 Sep 2016, 9:01 pm

Best bit of transfer dealing was moving Valencia on ..... I heard that the Everton fans are pissed at this signing. Can only hope that the management are delighted and take up their option to buy next summer.    cheesey grin

Agree with JDLK re Fletcher ... Apart from him being the most likely to score at present, he should be given as much playing time as possible now, to bring him further on in leaps and bounds.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 01 Sep 2016, 10:38 pm

Arran H wrote:
    JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:Can't see the squad being much different for the next game or two

Zaza Is fit and ready to start straight away mate , He had his full pre-season with Juventus and played few games as well ( One against us where he scored the winning goal in a 3-2 Win ).
    This Right back we have signed is fit but just needs a few games to get match fit so I`d say in a couple of weeks he may play ( Hopefully not as I`d prefer Byram Tbh ).

Off all the signing`s we have made the only one I`m unsure about is This Right back Tbh the others are all good players - We need to give Tore and Fegoulie a chance to get used to the pace of the league first before we can really judge them Imo.
    Why?
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 03 Sep 2016, 6:38 pm

Tony P wrote:
    Arran H wrote:

Why?

Reason being is ... Don`t get me wrong you don`t play for Real Madrid that long unless you are good but I just think that at the age of 33 I just don't think it`s a good signing Tbh.
    Hopefully I get proven wrong.

Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 03 Sep 2016, 6:41 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:So no training with a club since May - Just a few training sessions and he'll be ready for the Premier league, one of the fastest paced leagues in the world? He is a worthy back up and competition but not right now

Zaza has full pre-season training after returning from the Euro's and has featured in how many competitive Serie A games this season, not friendlies?

I'm no doubting Zaza isn't fit but is he match sharp? I think he'd start from the bench FOR THE WATFORD GAME which is what we were discussing. I'd start Fletcher; he looks a handfu
    l.

He is as fit and ready as Fletcher is etc.
    I be surprised if Slav don't start against Watford next weekend Tbh.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Sun 04 Sep 2016, 8:46 am

I doubt Slav will start against Watford.

I'm interested in how you know Zaza is match sharp and ready. Or is it just 'hope' with claret and blue tinted glasses?! But knowing our set-up, they'll start him, ready or not.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Mon 05 Sep 2016, 7:08 pm

Masuaku looks good. As for the others I don't know, early days at the moment.

Agree with Jiggs that the best bit of business was getting rid of Valencia so that Bilic cannot choose him anymore.
    I must be missing something here with this guy. Just cannot see what managers see in him still best of luck to him at Everton but I suspect he will be back next summer.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Mon 05 Sep 2016, 7:30 pm

Another Mr Magoo. Loan him out then pay him off. Said at the time we should have bitten Chelsea's hand off when they offered (supposedly) £21m for him, at that stage (even now) we would/should seriously have considered tit. Still, hindsight is a funny thing. His occasional (2) spectacular goals fllattered to deceive.

Just hope he does well at the Toffeemen, not for his sake but for ours-recoup the outlay.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Tue 06 Sep 2016, 5:51 am

Charlie Ham wrote:Masuaku looks good. As for the others I don't know, early days at the moment.

Agree with Jiggs that the best bit of business was getting rid of Valencia so that Bilic cannot choose him anymore.
    I must be missing something here with this guy. Just cannot see what managers see in him still best of luck to him at Everton but I suspect he will be back next summer.

This is a strange one for me. Koeman is no fool yet they agreed without question to the terms. £1.5M loan fee, pay all of his wages and if he scores 5 goals, triggers a permanent transfer for £14.5M

Hand, well and truely snapped off.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Wed 07 Sep 2016, 11:12 am

I would be  shocked amazed and stunned if Valencis scores 5 goals for the toffees!! He's only managed 10 for us in 67 games, great move for us and a cash bonus if he does come good and at least he wont score any of those goals against us this season. So we only have to worry about Lukaku................... Deadline Day Deals 200143081
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Thu 08 Sep 2016, 8:41 pm

Valencia will end up their top goal scorer.....its the West Ham way  Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:17 am