West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

It's a funny old game?

mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

It's a funny old game?  Empty It's a funny old game?

Post  mottinghammer Thu 27 Sep 2018, 7:27 pm

After an 8-0 home  win against the mighty Macclesfield, I expected to see at least a glimmer of a reaction on here, bearing in mind the media was  full of pogba vs moanio (not manure losing to fat frank) and Klopp having a go at saxheri (not Liverpoo losing at home to cheatski) 
    But apathy rules ok, not a titter, not even a little tiny titter of reaction. 
    This leads me to a chouce of several conclusions 
    A) the world was atracked by aliens aftef the game and I'm the last west ham supporter left in the world
    B) it was expected cos we are shit hot at the moment and playing  irresistible football and no further comment was required
    C) no one gives a fupp any more about i) the cariboo cup or ii) west ham united fc

We're gonna winthe cup, so now yer gonna believe us, we're gonna win the cup! It's a funny old game?  1343512671hatsoff
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

It's a funny old game?  Empty Re: It's a funny old game?

Post  westhamonkey Fri 28 Sep 2018, 3:21 am

you are very right...

I came within a whisker of posting something here but then got caught up in other stuff... if only the League Cup (and why can't it be called "The League Cup sponsored by Carabou"???) were broadcast here.

Great result, great performances... especially heartening to see the kids coming through...

hope for more...
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Fri 28 Sep 2018, 7:52 am

Was a Superb night , Was my Birthday as well so even better to have won 8-0. What was nice to see was , the team took it seriously and made sure they got the Job done and even at 4/5-0 they still wanted more goals and didn`t just settle for what they had.

The youngsters did well aswell espiecialy Diaganna who look very good and took his two goals well. Hopefully see abit more of him in the league this season.

Hopefully get another decent draw in the Cup and then who knows what could happen. Would be nice to win a trophey before Spurs.

Oh for those that don`t know the draw thats place Saturday night on Quest as do the highlights from Tuesday and Wednesday.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Fri 28 Sep 2018, 10:27 pm

Great result and as Arran says good to see them keep going for the full 90 minutes and what of Snoddy!  Two goals and two assists, shove that up ya arse Mr Gold.  Happy belated birthday Arran  It's a funny old game?  2737898206

I watched the first half, some geezer was streaming from the stands, but he never showed up for the second - barsteward! 

Carabou - Whooooooo? What the feck are they and what do they do  cheesey grin

Would be fantastic to get a good cup run  It's a funny old game?  1343512671
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Sat 29 Sep 2018, 7:42 am

Jiggs wrote:Great result and as Arran says good to see them keep going for the full 90 minutes and what of Snoddy!  Two goals and two assists, shove that up ya arse Mr Gold.  Happy belated birthday Arran  It's a funny old game?  2737898206

I watched the first half, some geezer was streaming from the stands, but he never showed up for the second - barsteward! 

Thank you.Smile
    Yeah would be nice to have a good Cup run. Lets cross our fingers that we get a home game against one ether Blackpool or Burton for the next round. It's a funny old game?  780148547 

And I believe that if we do the unthinkable and reach the final and win it we book our selves a place in the europa league next year.
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Sun 30 Sep 2018, 6:56 pm

Arran wrote:
    Jiggs wrote:Great result and as Arran says good to see them keep going for the full 90 minutes and what of Snoddy!  Two goals and two assists, shove that up ya arse Mr Gold.  Happy belated birthday Arran  It's a funny old game?  2737898206

Thank you.Smile
    Yeah would be nice to have a good Cup run. Lets cross our fingers that we get a home game against one ether Blackpool or Burton for the next round. It's a funny old game?  780148547 

And I believe that if we do the unthinkable and reach the final and win it we book our selves a place in the europa league next year.
    Almost. It is the Front Wheel Skids at home

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:49 am