West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

3 posters

With the January Transfer Window coming up....

Arran
    Boot Cleaner

With the January Transfer Window coming up.... Empty With the January Transfer Window coming up....

Post  Arran Mon 03 Dec 2018, 10:46 am

With the January transfer window just around the cornor, Do we need to bring anyone in next month or are we all happy with what we`ve got.?
    Personally I`m happy with what we currently have mainly because we do have alot of players who should be back from injuries within the next couple of months most notebly being Lanzini.

If we do do some business next month I`d like it to be in the attacking department as personally thats the area we still lack in other then maybe at right back as cover for Zabaleta while Federick`s is out injured.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

With the January Transfer Window coming up.... Empty Re: With the January Transfer Window coming up....

Post  Charlie Ham Mon 03 Dec 2018, 12:50 pm

I think we need two good players. Central midfield and a left back.
    Might even look at cover at right back.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

With the January Transfer Window coming up.... Empty Re: With the January Transfer Window coming up....

Post  Arran Mon 03 Dec 2018, 2:17 pm

Persnonally I would love it if we managed to persuade Pep and City to let us have Foden on loan for the remainder of the season as he would add alot to the Midfield although it`s wishful thinking to think that Pep and City would give us permission to have him on loan.
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Tue 04 Dec 2018, 6:02 am

We need a left back and a right back desperately. Midfield is pretty much full, if we can bring in a striker it would be a bonus.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:52 am