West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

4 posters

Is westhamonkey a Real fan

Poll

Is westhamonkey a real fan

[ 2 ]
    Is westhamonkey a Real fan Bar_left100%Is westhamonkey a Real fan Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Is westhamonkey a Real fan Bar_left0%Is westhamonkey a Real fan Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Is westhamonkey a Real fan Empty Is westhamonkey a Real fan

Post  Arran Mon 27 Jul 2020, 8:23 am

Considering [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] always posts negative things even when their postives to be had. Do we think this person a real West Ham fan scratch.?
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Is westhamonkey a Real fan Empty Re: Is westhamonkey a Real fan

Post  Blakey Tue 28 Jul 2020, 8:29 am

Yes, and he's been a West Ham fan for long enough to take with a considerable pinch of salt all the bollix the club PR department put out.

None of his criticisms are invalid. While his posts do on occasion come across Morrisseyesque, he's only stating an opinion based on what he has seen in comparison to what he was promised. 

I've seen very little to be over the moon about this season. We have been one of the poorest West Ham sides I've ever seen, (& I travelled and spent a considerable sum to see us play under Avram Grant!).

I'm not pleased with our final placing in the league, I'm relieved there were 3 teams that conspired to be worse than us. The only positive, if you can call it that, this season was the appointment of David Moyes. If Mr Pellegrini had stayed, we'd have gone down. Whilst Mr Moyes isn't everyone's choice, he has done, again, what he was brought in to do. I also don't agree with the "he wasn't good enough last time so why is he good enough now" brigade either. On paper, given the CV's of Mr Moyes and Mr Pellegrini, it's obvious which was the better read. Didn't quite pan out the way it was hoped though. The signings Mr Moyes made in the January window have transformed the side and have been instrumental in our escape from relegation. If this is the kind of player he intends to bring in to the club, there could be exciting times ahead. We shall have to wait and see. 

Just because someone isn't all happy clappy about what has been presented to them by the club they've supported for years, that doesn't make them an anti fan, far from it.
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Tue 28 Jul 2020, 8:50 am

Don't like this sort of voting.
    Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Tue 28 Jul 2020, 7:15 pm

I don`t mean it in a horrible way. I know some forums have fans of other teams pretending to be fans and It just got me wondering as Westhamonkey is always slating the team even when we are winning and playing well. I`ve never seen a postive comment from him - Even when he`s trying to be postive he always adds a negative spin to it.

Don`t get me wrong we`ve been crap but we`ve have had decent signs here and their throughout this season and last season that the team deserve credit for in my opinon.
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Fri 21 Aug 2020, 5:34 am

Arran wrote:Considering [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] always posts negative things even when their postives to be had. Do we think this person a real West Ham fan scratch.?

kind of impressed you went to the trouble and effort of making an entire thread about mr good self...

but rather than just being cunty... how about an example mate...

you know... when something positive happens that I only post about in the negative?
    westhamonkey
    westhamonkey
    1st team

Post  westhamonkey Fri 21 Aug 2020, 5:37 am

Blakey wrote:Yes, and he's been a West Ham fan for long enough to take with a considerable pinch of salt all the bollix the club PR department put out.

None of his criticisms are invalid. While his posts do on occasion come across Morrisseyesque, he's only stating an opinion based on what he has seen in comparison to what he was promised. 

I've seen very little to be over the moon about this season. We have been one of the poorest West Ham sides I've ever seen, (& I travelled and spent a considerable sum to see us play under Avram Grant!).

I'm not pleased with our final placing in the league, I'm relieved there were 3 teams that conspired to be worse than us. The only positive, if you can call it that, this season was the appointment of David Moyes. If Mr Pellegrini had stayed, we'd have gone down. Whilst Mr Moyes isn't everyone's choice, he has done, again, what he was brought in to do. I also don't agree with the "he wasn't good enough last time so why is he good enough now" brigade either. On paper, given the CV's of Mr Moyes and Mr Pellegrini, it's obvious which was the better read. Didn't quite pan out the way it was hoped though. The signings Mr Moyes made in the January window have transformed the side and have been instrumental in our escape from relegation. If this is the kind of player he intends to bring in to the club, there could be exciting times ahead. We shall have to wait and see. 

Just because someone isn't all happy clappy about what has been presented to them by the club they've supported for years, that doesn't make them an anti fan, far from it.

"morisseyesque' ???????

that's quite the backhanded compliment... never liked him, even when he came to Southend to shoot a music video - or would that less than positive spin put the are-ache into Arran?

Blakey likes this post

Arran
    Boot Cleaner

Post  Arran Tue 25 Aug 2020, 6:22 am

westhamonkey wrote:
    Arran wrote:Considering [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] always posts negative things even when their postives to be had. Do we think this person a real West Ham fan scratch.?

kind of impressed you went to the trouble and effort of making an entire thread about mr good self...

but rather than just being cunty... how about an example mate...

you know... when something positive happens that I only post about in the negative?

Don`t think their is any Need for that Word to be used !

And You just nned to go on any of your match threads to see examples or what I`m saying. We can play superb and beat a team but you will still say oh the team we playing are crap or still slate the players. You never ever do a matchthread where you are postive the whole thread. It`s like you cant accept praising the club or the players when they deserve it.

I guess your be finding negative things to say about the friendlies starting this afternoon rofl smiley

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:45 pm