West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

West Ham Fans Forum

Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

West Ham Fans Forum Empty West Ham Fans Forum

Post  Suzanne Claret Wed 14 Sep 2011, 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ian and I are going to this tomorrow night, if you've got any questions you would like us to ask (keep it clean) we'll see if we can get an answer.

Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

West Ham Fans Forum Empty Re: West Ham Fans Forum

Post  Tony P Wed 14 Sep 2011, 8:07 pm

The bloke I sit next to at West Ham is going too

1. Can you ask them (for the 1000th time) why the kiosks are so poorly run, poorly staffed and not fully open? They must lose £1000's each season as I (and lots of others) have given up trying to buy something at half time

2. Why after a chance at goal etc there is rarely a replay shown on the screens? All we get is an advertisement and people at the ground will not buy anything from those companies on principle !!

3. Why does the digital clock on the BM stand STILL NOT w**k ?
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 15 Sep 2011, 8:57 am

Tony P wrote:The bloke I sit next to at West Ham is going too

1. Can you ask them (for the 1000th time) why the kiosks are so poorly run, poorly staffed and not fully open? They must lose £1000's each season as I (and lots of others) have given up trying to buy something at half time

2. Why after a chance at goal etc there is rarely a replay shown on the screens? All we get is an advertisement and people at the ground will not buy anything from those companies on principle !!

3. Why does the digital clock on the BM stand STILL NOT w**k ?

OK, I'll see what I can do....

It’s the kiosks that annoy me too, I don’t understand why, firstly, they seam surprised that we’ve turned up and secondly might want a hot drink in the depths of winter after half-time.
    Geezer
    Geezer
    Reserves

Post  Geezer Thu 15 Sep 2011, 10:11 am

That is defnatly something they must think about at the new gaff . I give up trying to get à pint at half time , the queues are à kin joke and as for à hot pie , forget it
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Thu 15 Sep 2011, 11:01 am

Must be a bloody dry argument in the second half the Geez! You would think they would it more user friendly ( ie make more money) :o
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Thu 15 Sep 2011, 12:18 pm

Ask them why disabled supporters can't purchase online and have to ring the ticket office; costing more in phone calls and also a higher booking fee. You can mention the fact I am deaf too so I cannot independently book tickets for matches.
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Thu 15 Sep 2011, 12:35 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:Ask them why disabled supporters can't purchase online and have to ring the ticket office; costing more in phone calls and also a higher booking fee. You can mention the fact I am deaf too so I cannot independently book tickets for matches.

Ok, it I get the chance I'll ask.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Thu 15 Sep 2011, 1:27 pm

Just tried to book my Posh tickets. To get a wheelchair seat you have to get higher rate mobility component of Disability Living Allowance; which I now do get now I am in a chair. Anyhow, you have to present the letter as proof, which I did do at the Zaragoza friendly. We asked the 14 year old in the ticket office 3 times if this was now on my record-yes he said. Now, my wife has just rang and they have said they have no record of it so I need to present it again!!
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Thu 15 Sep 2011, 1:56 pm

JulianDicksLeftKnee wrote:Just tried to book my Posh tickets. To get a wheelchair seat you have to get higher rate mobility component of Disability Living Allowance; which I now do get now I am in a chair. Anyhow, you have to present the letter as proof, which I did do at the Zaragoza friendly. We asked the 14 year old in the ticket office 3 times if this was now on my record-yes he said. Now, my wife has just rang and they have said they have no record of it so I need to present it again!!

The Ticket Office and Kiosks are staffed by the same "Care In The Community" scheme no doubt

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:38 am