West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+10
Suzanne Claret
Blakey
Arran H
Tony P
Abbi Normal
Admin
Johnny K
Kray JR
Campo
Nicki
14 posters

Carew on Twitter

Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Carew on Twitter  Empty Carew on Twitter

Post  Nicki Fri 21 Oct 2011, 2:34 pm

Latest tweet is ...........

JCarew10 John Carew
    Now can u peeps guesss who showed up for training today ? Very Happy yfrog.com/octnbfj

Brings up a photo of El Hadj Diouf in the changing room - it looks like him - or is it a wind up? If it is true then................ Sad Toilet
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Carew on Twitter  Empty Re: Carew on Twitter

Post  Campo Fri 21 Oct 2011, 3:37 pm

Scum should not even be within 10 miles of the club in any form Carew on Twitter  3725042725
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 21 Oct 2011, 3:49 pm

rumours are a 2 year deal
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Fri 21 Oct 2011, 4:23 pm

I dont get to many matches these days but if I do scrape together the cash to go I will be picking a match where that cnut is injured or suspended. Really not finguck happy if this happens.
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Fri 21 Oct 2011, 5:42 pm

Could be true because we have lost Taylor and Bentley - and just seen this on the offish...........
    Henri Lansbury is definitely out for several weeks with a knee injury. 😠
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Fri 21 Oct 2011, 6:42 pm

That wanker has got his w**k cut out getting the fans on his side. Does Sam realise there is history?
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Fri 21 Oct 2011, 6:46 pm

He must do JK . Hope this is bull , mind you we was linked with him not too many moons ago 😠
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Fri 21 Oct 2011, 7:42 pm

well thats fucked it

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce tells BBC London 94.9 that his previous experiences of working with El-Hadji Diouf have led him to look at the Senegal international as five key players are sidelined with injuries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Fri 21 Oct 2011, 8:11 pm

Sam managed him before so hopefully knows how to handle him. I thought we were ok for midfielders but the injury curse has struck again. angry2
    Abbi Normal
    Abbi Normal
    Academy

Post  Abbi Normal Fri 21 Oct 2011, 8:51 pm

hate to play against him ..... he soon had the rangers fans on his side .... and on his day can turn a game

Good move by sam if true IMO
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Fri 21 Oct 2011, 11:08 pm

Allardyce reunited with outcast Diouf as forward joins West Ham on trial

By Sami Mokbel

West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has offered El Hadji Diouf a footballing lifeline after Henri Lansbury sustained a worrying knee injury.

The Hammers boss has taken the controversial 30-year-old on trial with a view to offering him a contract if he can prove himself.

Despite a long list of incidents, Allardyce, who worked with Diouf during their time together at Bolton and Blackburn, is ready to take a chance on the forward.

Diouf can sign for any club outside the transfer window because he is a free agent.

When asked how the West Ham fans would react to his signature, Allardyce said: ‘As most of the fans have taken to him everywhere else he’s been — they’ll love him.

‘Dioufy is a quality player who West Ham fans will appreciate if they see him.

Our relationship is born out of respect for each other.’

The Senegalese, who spent the back end of last season on loan at Rangers, has been without a club since the end of August when his contract was terminated by Blackburn after he fell out with manager Steve Kean.

The former Liverpool man had a spell training with Preston and has been linked with Doncaster Rovers but has failed to find a new club.

Diouf has not played a senior match since Rangers’ 5-1 win over Kilmarnock on May 15.

Allardyce feels that Liverpool did not get the best out of Diouf when he was at Anfield because they did not look after him properly after he moved from Lens in 2002.

But the former Bolton boss insists that changed when the player moved to the Reebok Stadium.

‘He was cast to one side at Liverpool and poorly treated by that club at that particular time,’ said Allardyce.

‘Effectively they allowed a player into the football club and really dumped him to do his own thing.

‘They never helped him with where to live, never sorted his bank accounts out, never helped him with the transition coming into a new country from France.

‘All we did at our club (Bolton) was look after him properly on and off the field.’

Lansbury, meanwhile, is facing at least two months on the sidelines with a medial knee ligament injury. He is wearing a knee brace and will undergo further assessment before doctors specify an accurate diagnosis. The initial fear is that Lansbury, who is on loan from Arsenal, will miss the next six to eight weeks, though that could change after further examinations.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 22 Oct 2011, 7:44 am

He better not sign that cheating , spitting scumbag angry2 I dont want that type of scum at our club !!!!

"Fans will love him" BFS says - I will never get to love him even if he did sign for us which looks likey i think he is scum !! angry2
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Sat 22 Oct 2011, 9:51 am

Abbi Normal wrote:hate to play against him ..... he soon had the rangers fans on his side .... and on his day can turn a game

Good move by sam if true IMO

(2)
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Sat 22 Oct 2011, 10:36 am

There is line which I dont think football clubs and football fans should cross.
    El Hadji Diouf is that line, he is a dirty, cheeting, diving nasty piece of w**k and he spat at us!!

To put him in a West Ham shirt is discracful.

I'd rather not win a game and rather not win promotion if he has any kind of a hand in it.

I dont care how badly this little rant is spelt either - Im so finguck cross.
    Jiggs
    Jiggs
    1st team

Post  Jiggs Sat 22 Oct 2011, 2:51 pm

When asked how the West Ham fans would react to his signature, Allardyce said: ‘As most of the fans have taken to him everywhere else he’s been — they’ll love him.

I won't ...... Toilet Toilet Toilet Toilet Toilet

Whatever else he is/does, spitting at people is just the lowest it gets, so what Suzanne said angry2
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sat 22 Oct 2011, 3:24 pm

Suzanne Claret wrote:There is line which I dont think football clubs and football fans should cross.
    El Hadji Diouf is that line, he is a dirty, cheeting, diving nasty piece of w**k and he spat at us!!

To put him in a West Ham shirt is discracful.

I'd rather not win a game and rather not win promotion if he has any kind of a hand in it.

I dont care how badly this little rant is spelt either - Im so finguck cross.

I agree with you , I Hope he rejects us and if he has any sense he will reject us , I dont agree with booing our own players but i would agree with giving diouf abuse everytime he plays for us as he is SCUM !!
    TaniaP
    Boot Cleaner

Post  TaniaP Sat 22 Oct 2011, 6:44 pm

What Suzanne said. Except the bit about not winning a game and not getting promoted.

Bobby Moore would turn in his grave angry2
    Charlie Ham
    Charlie Ham
    1st Team Bench

Post  Charlie Ham Sat 22 Oct 2011, 10:14 pm

Can't say I'm to happy about this if it happens however if he gets us playing well and we go up I can forgive.
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Sun 23 Oct 2011, 5:49 am

Wonder if he comes with a formal apology? and does that w**k? If not, he can fupp right off! :x
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Sun 23 Oct 2011, 9:26 am

Still nothing on the official website yet , their is still hope he wont sign Bow
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Fri 28 Oct 2011, 2:05 pm

More from BFS on the spitting Senegalese scumbag. Nicked from KUMB

Allardyce on Diouf

Filed: Friday, 28th October 2011
    By: Staff Writer

Sam Allardyce has admitted that he's still to make a decision over whether to sign El Hadji Diouf.

Despite four out of five supporters voting in a recent KUMB.com poll against signing the serial spitter - and many more fans across the web insisting that they will refuse to step foot inside the Boleyn Ground should Diouf ever get to wear a claret and blue shirt - Allardyce is yet to rule out the possibility of signing the former Sengalese international, who has been training with West Ham at Chadwell Heath for the past few weeks.

"El Hadji Diouf has always polarised opinions and, at the moment, he's training with us with the purpose of assessing his fitness," Allardyce told the Evening Standard. "Obviously I'm taking everything into consideration and the most important thing is we are going pretty well at the moment and there shouldn't be any distractions.

"The sensible thing to do is to consider all the possible consequences and then make a decision when I'm ready. He's a good player and he did well for me at Bolton, but I'm aware of the issue with the fans here at West Ham.

"There's always been so-called 'bad boys' in football - Eric Cantona is just one that springs to mind - but it's not for me to criticise any West Ham supporter for having a stance on this. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I respect that."

Admin
    Admin
    1st team

Post  Admin Fri 28 Oct 2011, 2:30 pm

Well in that case fcuk the scum off , he,s not wanted at UP . END finguck OF
    Tony P
    Tony P
    1st Team Bench

Post  Tony P Fri 28 Oct 2011, 3:10 pm

According to a Tweet from whufcofficial BFS will NOT be signing EHD

Well done Sam.You have made the right decision
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Fri 28 Oct 2011, 3:45 pm

Also nicked from KUMB,,

Allardyce rules out Diouf signing

Filed: Friday, 28th October 2011
    By: Staff Writer
    Sam Allardyce has revealed that he will not be signing El Hadji Diouf.

The West Ham manager, who came under heavy fire this week for considering signing a player who spat at West Ham supporters back in 2002 whilst a Liverpool player has just revealed that the deal is off.

Explaining the decision, Allardyce said: "Everyone seems to be aware that we've had El Hadji Diouf training with us but I've decided today not to offer him a short-term contract. We've had a good look at him over the past few days but because he's had no real football for some time his conditioning wasn't good.

"With that in mind - and the possibility that some of our injured players will be hopefully have recovered in the not too distant future - we won't be looking at a deal.

"Obviously I had to bear in mind the situation at the club with the fans. It was sensible to take everything into consideration and the most important thing is we are going pretty well at the moment and there shouldn't be any distractions."

Although Allardyce is understood to hold the final say with regards to transfers it is thought that the board pleaded with him not to sign Diouf, whose mere presence at Chadwell Heath in the past fortnight has caused a great deal of bad feeling between the manager and the fans.
    Arran H
    Reserves

Post  Arran H Fri 28 Oct 2011, 4:28 pm

Bow clap Well done BFS , you made the right choice in not signing him !!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:42 pm