West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
Abbi Normal
Suzanne Claret
Arran H
7 posters

I know its way to early but ........

Arran H
    Reserves

I know its way to early but ........ Empty I know its way to early but ........

Post  Arran H Tue 22 Nov 2011, 2:46 pm

I know its way to early to be thinking about it but if we do get promoted which we all know is 99.9% likely to happen what areas would hope BFS spends the most on improving in order for us to have a good season next season ? Having looked at the squad list on the official website my areas of concern would defence - I would like BFS to bring in at least two decent CB`s , A new LB so that we can get rid of Ilunga but keep McCartney ! A Decent proven premiership striker who can score 14+ goals a season but apart from that i think we have squad at the moment that could easly survive in the premier league under BFS. I really think that under BFS we could become a decent team in the premier league and i just hope that if we do go up and then get relegated that GAS dont sack him
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

I know its way to early but ........ Empty Re: I know its way to early but ........

Post  Suzanne Claret Tue 22 Nov 2011, 2:59 pm

WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY TOO EARLY Evil or Very Mad
    Abbi Normal
    Abbi Normal
    Academy

I know its way to early but ........ Empty Re: I know its way to early but ........

Post  Abbi Normal Tue 22 Nov 2011, 3:04 pm

happy easter
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Tue 22 Nov 2011, 3:58 pm

far too early young dude

there is a rollercoaster of a ride to go through yet
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Tue 22 Nov 2011, 5:26 pm

99.9% likely to happen ??? Chickens being counted FAR too early.
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    JulianDicksLeftKnee
    Reserves

Post  JulianDicksLeftKnee Tue 22 Nov 2011, 5:44 pm

Way too early but I would say every single position needs to improved upon to survive in the Prem bar Green and Tomkins at a push.
    mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Wed 23 Nov 2011, 1:14 pm

Agree with all the above, but specially JDLK, Greenie and tomka are the only ones who stand out for me. Baldrick, early days but the signs are good, seems to have taken to this level quickly but the premiership (When we get there) is a whole new ball game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:45 pm