West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

+3
Johnny K
Nicki
Campo
7 posters

Wales manager Gary Speed confirmed dead

Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Wales manager Gary Speed confirmed dead Empty Wales manager Gary Speed confirmed dead

Post  Campo Sun 27 Nov 2011, 12:38 pm

In total shock here.. RIP Gary 😢

according to the Welsh FA , he took his own life

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Wales manager Gary Speed confirmed dead Empty Re: Wales manager Gary Speed confirmed dead

Post  Nicki Sun 27 Nov 2011, 1:18 pm

Czn't begin to imagine the turmoil he must have been in to do such a drastic thing. RIP Gary. Sad
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Wales manager Gary Speed confirmed dead Empty Re: Wales manager Gary Speed confirmed dead

Post  Johnny K Sun 27 Nov 2011, 2:56 pm

Hearing some of the comments on Radio 5 from people who have been with him over this weekend it only increases the shock I feel. Savage & the football focus guy, who were with him yesterday, say there was absolutely no sign of anything like this possibly happening.

It is of course totally wrong to speculate but I'm sure a few of us have thoughts of what could have happened & it is perhaps a reminder that these public figures have the same problems - & breaking points as the rest of us.

I can pay him no greater honour than to say I would have been happy to see him play in the C&B.

RIP Gary Speed.

mottinghammer
    mottinghammer
    1st Team Bench

Post  mottinghammer Sun 27 Nov 2011, 3:15 pm

A real shock,echo what JK, says real pro who would have been good in any modern team. Had a great future ahead of him as a manager, but who knows what people have to hide, really feel for his family.

RIP
    Suzanne Claret
    Suzanne Claret
    1st Team Bench

Post  Suzanne Claret Sun 27 Nov 2011, 4:50 pm

This is terrible news, what must have been going through his mind that he thought his only option was to take his life. Poor man.

RIP young man
    manurewa hammer
    manurewa hammer
    Reserves

Post  manurewa hammer Mon 28 Nov 2011, 5:23 am

Very sad news indeed. was he ever a Hammer ? If not i,m sure he would have a good one
    Nicki
    Nicki
    Academy

Post  Nicki Mon 28 Nov 2011, 9:41 am

No he wasn't Stew but he would have been welcomed with open arms!
    Kray JR
    Kray JR
    Reserves

Post  Kray JR Mon 28 Nov 2011, 6:13 pm

Shocking news. We were getting ready to kick off our boys game yesterday when I got a text from bro teling me. I couldnt believe it and
    had to check on the internet. Really sad news. I just heard Big Sam talking about him on talksport, I forogt quite a few of our players and management team worked with Speed at Bolton and Wales.

RIP Dude Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:55 am