West Ham Cockney Boys

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
West Ham Cockney Boys

5 posters

You Gotta Love Buzz Aldrin

Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

You Gotta Love Buzz Aldrin Empty You Gotta Love Buzz Aldrin

Post  Blakey Sun 26 Aug 2012, 3:11 pm

Oh, and just to add something to the conspiracy theorists.......................

The biggest clue in the world that the Americans did land on the Moon?

The Russians corroborated it.

The Defence rests it's case your Honour.
    Admin
    Admin
    1st team

You Gotta Love Buzz Aldrin Empty Re: You Gotta Love Buzz Aldrin

Post  Admin Sun 26 Aug 2012, 3:59 pm

Now that was a nice right hook Laughing
    Campo
    Campo
    1st team

Post  Campo Sun 26 Aug 2012, 5:27 pm

Blakey wrote:

Oh, and just to add something to the conspiracy theorists.......................

The biggest clue in the world that the Americans did land on the Moon?

The Russians corroborated it.

The Defence rests it's case your Honour.

or just look at images of the moon and see all the space junk they left on the surface
    lizzie
    lizzie
    Academy

Post  lizzie Sun 26 Aug 2012, 8:09 pm

Now I don't want to upset or offend anyone, but does anyone remember the American Government's lies about Weapons of Mass Destruction. Only saying. Long Leg
    Johnny K
    Johnny K
    Academy

Post  Johnny K Sun 26 Aug 2012, 8:58 pm

Ground control to Major Tom...................
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Mon 27 Aug 2012, 9:21 am

lizzie wrote:Now I don't want to upset or offend anyone, but does anyone remember the American Government's lies about Weapons of Mass Destruction. Only saying. Long Leg

If you look through ANY nation on earths chemical inventory over the last 20 years, you will find chemical weapons.

If you point a powerful enough telescope at the surface of the moon, you can still see the stuff left behind, i.e. LEM's, rovers, flags et al.

I recently watched an interview with a former NASA astronaut who had been to the moon. He described in detail where HE parked the lunar rover in relation to the LEM. When asked why he parked it where he did, he explained it had to be a far enough away from the LEM so that it didn't get blown away by the blast of the rockets when they left, but not too far away to make getting back to the LEM difficult. The TV host then produced a photograph of the lunar surface taken by Hubble. It showed the LEM base and the lunar rover parked exactly where the astonaut said it was. It was the first time either the host or astronaut had seen this photo.

During it's calibration, Hubble has also returned photographs of boot prints on the lunar surface around the area's of Apollo landings.

I'm sorry Lizzie but the evidence proving that the Americans landed on the Moon is incontrovertible. There is no doubt it happened.

Like I said earlier, the biggest clue is that the Russians have never, not even once, claimed the Americans didn't do it. Now, I'm not sure if you remember what the relationship was like between the USA and the USSR during the 60's and 70's but you can rest assured that if there was the slightest sniff of a cover up or fake landing, the Soviet's would have found it. They would have found it, made sure that they had undeniable proof, (KGB had agents in place), and then published it, very very publicly.

What actually happened was Leonid Brezhnev made a telephone call to Richard Nixon congratulating America for landing a man on the moon.
    lizzie
    lizzie
    Academy

Post  lizzie Mon 27 Aug 2012, 9:34 am

Blakey, I know what you're saying so let's just leave it at you believe what you want to, and I'll stay the sceptic that I am?

If there was a handshake emoticon, I would post it here. (Admin, can we please have one?)
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Mon 27 Aug 2012, 10:17 am

lizzie wrote:Blakey, I know what you're saying so let's just leave it at you believe what you want to, and I'll stay the sceptic that I am?

If there was a handshake emoticon, I would post it here. (Admin, can we please have one?)

Can I just post this from Professor Brian Cox's twitter feed first:-

Professor Brian Cox wrote:Rather than calling everyone who tweets that Neil Armstrong didn't walk on the moon a manure-brained ball sack, I am just blocking them You Gotta Love Buzz Aldrin Drunk-irish-048

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Blakey
    Blakey
    Reserves

Post  Blakey Mon 27 Aug 2012, 5:19 pm

Just came across this on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Fascinating insight.

Neil Armstrong wrote:The Lunar Laser Ranging Retroreflector we installed is still in use today in a variety of scientific experiments.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:43 am